ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

didnt rsvpkingz refund everybody anyway and then want people to pay up
I know, what happened? It would have been funny if no one payed 
roll.gif

Last edited:

didnt rsvpkingz refund everybody anyway and then want people to pay up
I saw that email from them floating around.  I was charged and checked out successfully and never got an email asking for another payment. Everything went very smooth to my surprise 

I don't understand ... how can that ask for a refund it they hit?

are they telling their banks diff?

IT WAS A GOOD PROCESS ORDERING FR - sorry, I'll turn off caps lock.  It was a good process ordering from them.  It takes a while for them to authenticate so you have to be very patient, but the messages they send for updates are funny and the shoe comes with an authentication tag.

I will state though that one time I bought them the seller mysteriously said the shoe they had was listed incorrectly and I got refunded.  It's a new company so they are still ironing out the kinks.  They make it easier to sell on there than GOAT though so I think in time they will be a bigger company.

ANYONE IN HERE BOUGHT FROM STOCKX?? CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE.. IVE BOUGHT FROM GOAT AND IT WAS A SMOOTH PROCESS

I made a purchase on 9/17 and received the shoes on 9/28 from stockx. Painless process just like goat.
THANKS FOR THE REPLIES
laugh.gif
.. LOOKING FOR ADDED OPTIONS FOR COPPING.

Probably the same people that run up a huge bar tab when wasted then call their cc company and tell them it got stolen cause they can't afford to pay it 
mean.gif
mean.gif

got my v2's today.

bought from adc on 9/24. arrived at us address on 9/28. shipped dhl express to me in ontario, canada and received today.

total cost including customs/taxes $370 cad vs. $339 cad if purchased for retail up here.

airraab airraab , i know you were concerned about my customs fees. Paid $25.68 to DHL and that included their $14.75 processing fee.

:smokin

Probably the same people that run up a huge bar tab when wasted then call their cc company and tell them it got stolen cause they can't afford to pay it 
mean.gif
mean.gif

WOW LMAO.. I CANT BELIEVE PPL DO THIS..

got my v2's today.

bought from adc on 9/24. arrived at us address on 9/28. shipped dhl express to me in ontario, canada and received today.

total cost including customs/taxes $370 cad vs. $339 cad if purchased for retail up here.

@AirRaab, i know you were concerned about my customs fees. Paid $25.68 to DHL and that included their $14.75 processing fee.

smokin.gif
Which shipper did you use? Borderlinx charged me $130 for shipping and customs via DHL...

You should contact them they may need to speak to you to process your card, happened to me a few times with eastbay
i paid with paypal, CC arent that big in germany 
laugh.gif

i did contact they said they sent it to a store to process it further, whatever that means

Last edited:
My grandpa saw these laying around, and tried them on. He normally wears a size 9.5 but he told me they fit him well, and that he wants a pair haha. Tells you a lot about the sizing on these, and also that my grandpa is a hypebeast! 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom