ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about the ghostwriting, but that's only been more prevalent recently as of Yeezus.

I disagree on your second point as if anyone heard a Ye song, they know it's a Ye song, hands down. He doesn't make music with zero distinguishing characteristics. the instrumental suite he works with is pretty easy to pick out.

He also doesn't need a DJ drop sample to identify his stuff like mostly all known producers.

:lol:

Jordans are so uncomfortable and ugly, I'm so happy I never bought that train ride.

Uncomfortable, sure I'll agree with that. But I won't side with you on the ugly part. I may not rock them like I used too, or sneakers in general, but I will always appreciate Jordan's for their aesthetics. Some more than others.

Real talk tho

I'll never understand the hate Kanye has gotten throughout his career (outside his occasionally problematic sexist/misogynoir lyrics, which I can absolutely see as an issue)

Kanye has gotten so much hate because he's an egotist with a god complex. And I say that from an extremely neutral position. a lot people hate him is the same reason alot of people love him.

Kanye has always been hit or miss for me. Some of his trends, style, and music I like, some I don't. But let's not pretend like it's not easy to see why Kanye as a person and and as a personality is polarizing.

Last edited:
contradicting himself is why Im personally not a fan.

From 09 on i can't figure out whats supposed to be going on with him, but if he kept out the public eye and just released music instead of speaking on so many things so incorrectly, I'd probably not mind him so much.

You probably don't enjoy Werner Herzog then, which is fine.

I don't think he contradicts himself so much as he is an intelligent person who is inarticulate. He seems to find communication difficult.

You gotta think he can't possibly just be a low IQ moron what with how educated he is on both sides of his family.

Uncomfortable, sure I'll agree with that. But unwonted side with you on the ugly part. I may not rock them like I used too, or sneakers in general, but I will always appreciate Jordan's for their aesthetics. Some more than others.
Kanye has gotten so much hate because he's an egotist with a god complex. And I say that from an extremely neutral position. The same a lot people hate him is the same reason alot of people love him.

Kanye has always been hit or miss for me. Some of his trends, style, and music I like, some I don't. But let's not pretend like it's not easy to see why Kanye as a person and and as a personality is polarizing.

True, though I meant the overwhelming amount of hate. I absolutely think his existence in the public sphere is polarizing when it comes to his past actions. hah that's a given

I'm narcissistic with an inferiority victim complex, what does that make me but human

Right? We can't view people through such a rigid lens is my perspective

True, though I meant the overwhelming amount of hate. I absolutely think his existence in the public sphere is polarizing when it comes to his past actions. hah that's a given

I don't think it's overwhelming. Kanye gets just as much love as he does hate.

If anything Kanye stans turn me off more than Kanye does himself. Or maybe it's not Kanye stans specifically but all the people who just happen to be Kanye fans that also think there's only one right way to dress, only certain brands you can wear, only certain types of music that are cool. Those trend chasers that all look like each other and have no idea other generations of styles and tastes existed before they were old enough to clothe themselves.

Anyone know or worked with Adidas on defective Yeezy boosts before?

PM me if you can't publically speak to it
--
My pair from Footlocker has some issues (real upset)

Last edited:
I can't believe some of you took that "Saint Pablo Loves You" **** serious it's got me dying :rofl:

It's so clearly "Supply" :rofl:

Ok after wearing my half sized up V2's i've come to the realization that the revised cut, thicker PK and reinforced liner constituted to a much tighter fit. 

Anyone found the shoe constricting, most noticably felt with the inside laces jabbing onto the top of the foot?

Doesn't happen with the V1.

Ok after wearing my half sized up V2's i've come to the realization that the revised cut, thicker PK and reinforced liner constituted to a much tighter fit. 

Anyone found the shoe constricting, most noticably felt with the inside laces jabbing onto the top of the foot?

Doesn't happen with the V1.

Are you ok with .5 size up or full size would of been better ?

Are you ok with .5 size up or full size would of been better ?
A full size up would have been to drastic. (would look even wider because the gum bottom is already very big, as compared to V1)

The look would be ..not very proportionate. 

I just have to wear thin socks. However those that stayed TTS may have a problem.

I don't think it's overwhelming. Kanye gets just as much love as he does hate.

If anything Kanye stans turn me off more than Kanye does himself. Or maybe it's not Kanye stans specifically but all the people who just happen to be Kanye fans that also think there's only one right way to dress, only certain brands you can wear, only certain types of music that are cool. Those trend chasers that all look like each other and have no idea other generations of styles and tastes existed before they were old enough to clothe themselves.

Absolutely agree

It is aggravating to see anyone being too much into something, it drives backlash

I can't believe some of you took that "Saint Pablo Loves You" **** serious it's got me dying :rofl:

It's so clearly "Supply" :rofl:

It's been said to be a double entendre of Saint Pablo Loves You and supply for months now. Don't be dull

I had an order cancelled too.  Idk if anyone else tried to contact them, but I hit up their online chat to see if I had to do anything to guarantee my pair.  They told me they have a list of canceled orders and they'll contact me.  So we'll see. 
Did they specify the drop as in "the next Yeezy drop" or did they say "next drop" lol, dude could be getting some NMDs for all that trouble

It's been said to be a double entendre of Saint Pablo Loves You and supply for months now. Don't be dull
Everyone on the YouTube comments says "Kanye said it" and I ask can you link me to where he said it? No one can. Can you link me to where Kanye himself or someone close to him said that's what it stands for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom