ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Side by side comparison

look like greys got dirty lol
devil.gif

IT Will BE MADNESS!

Ehhh they are kind of similar. May just go for them to trade for the all black 750's or a couple of the human race NMD's

Saw this on reddit: 

View media item 2184814

Checked my pair from ADC and the sole is one color and not two shades like the rep pair in the photo. Not sure if the legit check picture is just bad lighting or what, but if that's true then that's a pretty big tell. 

People are just guessing with LC imo. My sole is also 2 different shades. Not as light as that picture but a noticeable difference.

I'll be in Melbourne for a couple of days, any good boutiques I should look at? Aside from sneakerboy  

I sold a pair of Banned 1s I got from HoH and originally dude said they were fake cause they looked "off". I simply replied sure and moved on. 2 days later he begged to buy them. Of course I raised the price...[emoji]128514[/emoji]

my boy just gave me his size 11s he owed me money. smh I wear a 10. if anyone wants to swap DM me.

Copped!!! 
nthat.gif
If you ever go to Aussie Land

Great store!!  and They get Jays

Aaaand  If your Wallet and CC work, and you asked the right guy (owner)

sometimes he'll pull out heat from they stash n sell a pair.

My boy bought a pair of Quai 5 54 Whites there .. dude pulled out the stockroom

Last edited:
I'll be in Melbourne for a couple of days, any good boutiques I should look at? Aside from sneakerboy  

Yeah kicks101.

Uptherestore in the cbd on level 1 of 15 mckillop st.

Find Saintside and get over there, loads of dope gear and OG sneaks you can't find anymore.

House of Hoops downstairs at footlocker on Swanston Street if passing by. And Hype DC accross the street in Bourke st.

PM if any issues while in Melb and I'll help out.

Enjoy the most livable city in the world. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom