ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah kicks101.

Uptherestore in the cbd on level 1 of 15 mckillop st.

Find Saintside and get over there, loads of dope gear and OG sneaks you can't find anymore.

House of Hoops downstairs at footlocker on Swanston Street if passing by. And Hype DC accross the street in Bourke st.

PM if any issues while in Melb and I'll help out.

Enjoy the most livable city in the world. [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Wow i'd be sur to hit all these spots on my second day, thank you very much 

And I Will, only heard amazing stories about it can't WAIT!!!!!!! 

Nah you gotta pray to Baphomet.

giphy.gif

Saw a lot of people on my TL willing to trade their V2s for OVOs... Might be worth it if youre interested

Not sure if this was posted but I wanted to update the fam incase it hasn't

Seems like a real easy spot is where the solar stripe crosses the stitching and fades on the lateral side. On the authentic it fades right at the stitch. On the fake it's still pretty thick beyond the stitch and fades after. Check these pics. Also seems like the fake is a little more brown but that can be pretty hard to spot depending on the lighting in the picture.

I'd stop with the what's fake and. It pics for now.

There are different fakes from different factories and they all have differences.

I think there a thread for it so I was told.

Guys if I buy something through invoice on ebay do I send the invoice or does the seller? I have never done invoice before any help would be greatly appreciated.

The seller sends the invoice.

But payed to click on the item in your purchases as click request invoice as half the time they don't know or remember.

Guys if I buy something through invoice on ebay do I send the invoice or does the seller? I have never done invoice before any help would be greatly appreciated.

They send you an invoice with a description of whats being sold

But payed to click on the item in your purchases as click request invoice as half the time they don't know or remember.
Could you explain more of what to do when he sends the invoice? Like is there any thing I should look out for that would be a red flag?

Anything other than as listed.

You don't even need the invoice really unless you made a deal different from the pay price listed and posted price listed.

If paying PayPal you're ok to just pay if you won the item buy it now or auction.

Anyway, best not hijack this thread.

All answers can be found within eBay itself.

Could you explain more of what to do when he sends the invoice? Like is there any thing I should look out for that would be a red flag?

Make sure they list a description of the item, shoe size, condition, what's included including original box and/or receipt, sku tag id, shipping and handling terms and the Key words 100% authentic. Seller should also include photos.

Also, check the email/invoice from a secure computer you could be phished with a scam PayPal account. The invoice should be in your PayPal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom