ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing with the way V2 runs is really pushing me away from paying resell , it seems like everyone has a different opinion on sizing , I never seen so much sizing difference on one shoe before it's crazy
it's not that hard, the most simplest way i've seen is half size up from your v1 350 size

Met up with dude to buy a pair of 750 GGs off him. Pics were all legit and then when I saw them in hand I checked and they were fake. Gum bottom was off color, zipper was all silver, no bump o n YZY under strap and the lines under the strap were textured not straight. Damn was trading SBBs and $600 for them too :/
bro tried to pull a switcharoo, i hope you put em on blast in your local fb group

Last edited:

Was it awkward when you told him  they were fake? Did he try to deny it or anything?
Yea I was figuring out how to say it nicely considering he wasted my time. I just said, "Sorry I can't do the trade. If you didn't know, these are fake". I pointed out the indicators and he was all like, "Damn i just traded 3 pairs of shoes for these". He was cool about it and thanked me for pointing it out. Pretty sure it was all BS.

mean.gif

a) don't know what you're talking about

b) normal

c) normal

d) glue

e) it's a shoe, put it on your feet and walk
(a)

(d)

Is this glue..?

Glue would be in middle of plastic lace top..?

its also a brown-ish color..?

Last edited:

So I have an update on my whole Pacsun incident (where they called me for  winning  a raffle  but ****** up somehow and told me they couldnt get me another one), I got a call from the manager and he said that they were able to locate me a size 10 and that they will be shipping it to that Pacsun for me to pickup! 
pimp.gif

They can't ship it to your house?

be careful with fakes out there. with less than a month after release, fake comparisons on youtube show to be 99.9% flawless. there are different fake versions

About to do a pick up for the low. I hate to do this but any quick checklist of things I should be weary of? All help appreciated

About to do a pick up for the low. I hate to do this but any quick checklist of things I should be weary of? All help appreciated
As someone mentioned fakes are always improving but what I found to still prove true are the stripes fade on the inner toe box and the stripe should not be too close to the toe.

Pics for reference.

View media item 2185956
View media item 2185957

Last edited:
Decided to add some more information regarding the "Triangle" on the right shoe for Legit Checking.

Left is real (Notice the dark spot" Right is FAKE latest BYJ version.

To prove, here is my retail shoe

Brad Hall's shoe

T Blake's shoe 

PK were apparently using a retail shoe, although they supposedly came out with an updated batch. They are known to bait and switch multiple times so until in hand reviews come out nothing is confirmed about their batch.

UPD: PK have the detail but it is in wrong position and is much less apparent

Last edited:
Jesus. It's glue. Get over it dude.
the hole is bad, but thats not something I would complain to footlockers management about. All I would do is offer you a refund. If you are that unhappy with them just resell them their are tons of kids that will take these off your hand for triple what you paid for them. Do you see what these kids pay for beat up used sneakers. You can flip these no problem and with an extra $50 have a new pair. 

the hole is bad, but thats not something I would complain to footlockers management about. All I would do is offer you a refund. If you are that unhappy with them just resell them their are tons of kids that will take these off your hand for triple what you paid for them. Do you see what these kids pay for beat up used sneakers. You can flip these no problem and with an extra $50 have a new pair. 

It's a hole? Or just an off-color thread ?

So you guys would keep it or flip & rebuy?

Worried about its resell value too in future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom