ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These shoes wont be ugly 1 year from now when worn pairs are gonna be worth $1000+ and that will seem like a steal price. 
laugh.gif

:/ fakes finally starting to get to me. I'm assuming if you can hold in hand boost is styrofoam correct?

So I have an update on my whole Pacsun incident (where they called me for  winning  a raffle  but ****** up somehow and told me they couldnt get me another one), I got a call from the manager and he said that they were able to locate me a size 10 and that they will be shipping it to that Pacsun for me to pickup! 
pimp.gif

See, persistence pays off. If you would've "took the L like a man" like some folks suggested, all you would be left with is a $50 dollar gift card. 

I'm ready for the choc 750s or another hype shoe to release so i can stop seeing these saturated ugly *** tony the tiger stripe v2s on all my social media

I'm still not sold on those light chocolates. If it wasn't for Yeezy Mafia's track record, I'd be screaming REPS!

There are Grey Gum reps that are IDENTICAL to these alleged light chocolates. It's scary.

rome138 rome138 do you plan on wearing the shoes cause it's only going to get worse from here

They're fine. Get over it.

Guys, guys... I will buy all booger tainted V2's at retail... just hit that DM!

Just use damn acetone or nail polish remover to remove the damn glue, its not that serious bro, Yeezys are Yeezys. :wow:

@rome138

Lol... Thanks everyone. From the funny responses to the legit ones & to the grow some balls **** & wear 'em...I appreciate them all. All were helpful to me

So I have an update on my whole Pacsun incident (where they called me for  winning  a raffle  but ****** up somehow and told me they couldnt get me another one), I got a call from the manager and he said that they were able to locate me a size 10 and that they will be shipping it to that Pacsun for me to pickup! :pimp:  

*MJ fist pump*

If they were able to locate even that size....I wonder....

So I have an update on my whole Pacsun incident (where they called me for  winning  a raffle  but ****** up somehow and told me they couldnt get me another one), I got a call from the manager and he said that they were able to locate me a size 10 and that they will be shipping it to that Pacsun for me to pickup! 
pimp.gif

Congrats man! I'm glad it worked out for you! 
nthat.gif

How good is GOAT at legit checking? With all this talk about really good v2 fakes I'm wondering if they've sold a few fakes and haven't noticed since they probably have so many of these for sale right now. Please chime in if you have any insight. Thanks.

I just received my v2 earlier today...

Quality is top notch and details are crazy!

Sizing, on the other hand, sucks! I got a 10.5 in these and the toe box area is TIGHT.  I like shoes with a little room in the toe box area (I don't like when the shoes constricts my toes lol).  I would say my foot is wide.

Other than the toe box, the rest of the shoe is super comfortable. They are more so than v1's IMO.

In previous Yeezy Boosts I am a 10 (can fit a10.5, but a 10 fit a little better), Y-3 ZG Primeknit a 10, and all other Adidas (UB, NMD, Stan Smith) a 10.5.

So my advice for those paying resell, if you have a wide foot and own UB, go .5 up from that. 

Going to see if I can find a 11 to try on lol  
nerd.gif

How good is GOAT at legit checking? With all this talk about really good v2 fakes I'm wondering if they've sold a few fakes and haven't noticed since they probably have so many of these for sale right now. Please chime in if you have any insight. Thanks.

Very legit and nitpicky when it comes to buyer.

Use this thread for more info
http://niketalk.com/t/648918/goat-app-legit

Sold my sz 8 and just bought a sz 8.5 instead. Cost about $20 extra for the size swap but I'll take it.

saw these the other day in person on foot. some guys that came through work and im so glad i did not waste my time on them. the orange is way to bright and kills the shoe. I thought it was more subtle but man it is bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom