ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I like the V2s more than the V1s!"

Most of you didn't even own the first 350s lol.

The V2 may be superior material wise, but aesthetically it screams HEY LOOK AT MY YEEZYS.

V1 > V2 

( I have both for transparency)

I have MR, PB and V2. I really like the pattern on the v1 but the shape and silhouette, along with the new awesome sole, is definitely better on v2. I've already used them more than my mr's. PB are my favorite v1's though because they are discrete and go well with every damn pants out there.

I didn't argue material. I stated that V2 materials are superior, V1s are way more understated and don't scream for attention, which is why they'll always be >V2s.

Now...that all white/beige color way that is rumored to come out...that'll be GOAT.

The wow factor IS the simplicity of the V1's. You dont need a bright stripe or pop of color to have a wow factor.
meh...v1's are boring. 

it's more than the stripe though...the primeknit pattern is better and the semi-translucent sole is better 

but i agree. after getting the v2's in i like them more than my v1's

Last edited:
meh...v1's are boring. 
it's more than the stripe though...the primeknit pattern is better and the semi-translucent sole is better 

but i agree. after getting the v2's in i like them more than my v1's
This is a no win conversation. It's like Republicans v. Democrats.

$760 a good price on the resell market?  my pocket is saying no.  but my body,  but my BODDDDDYYYYYY.
Depends where you are purchasing from. If purchasing from a reputable consignment site such as GOAT $760 is about right. If purchasing from a private seller I usually try and pay below consigment site prices.

Depends where you are purchasing from. If purchasing from a reputable consignment site such as GOAT $760 is about right. If purchasing from a private seller I usually try and pay below consigment site prices.
Yup on GOAT.  I was trying hard to find them for $600, but its not looking like its happening.

Yup on GOAT.  I was trying hard to find them for $600, but its not looking like its happening.
I spent a few days messaging a ton of people on ebay, I got a pair for $665 shipped and another guy who agreed to 650 meetup but I already purchased from the first seller.  Size 10.5 btw, think smaller sizes go for a little more.  Anything under 700 is a deal, mid 7's is fair for consignment, plus you don't have worry about the authenticity 

I highly doubt $600 will happen but I think you can definetly find them for under $760. Even at $760 I can't imagine you loose money should you decide to sell them down the line.

I spent a few days messaging a ton of people on ebay, I got a pair for $665 shipped and another guy who agreed to 650 meetup but I already purchased from the first seller.  Size 10.5 btw, think smaller sizes go for a little more.  Anything under 700 is a deal, mid 7's is fair for consignment, plus you don't have worry about the authenticity 
Yeah there's a guy in Staten Island that said he'd do $650 but the headache of having to meet up with him and legit checking them doens't seem worth it to me to save a bit.  I'll wait around a bit more and if I come around a sz. 8 or 8.5 for $700 I'll probably pull the trigger.  Until then, I got my OT's lol.

For those of you buying from UK and such, and using forwarding service...How do you guys get past the Billing Information? It wont show a US address

Im def glad I went TTS. A half size up from my true size woudve had all types of heel slip. Toe area isnt tight on me at all.

A pair just sold for $650

Tons have been priced and (Kinda sitting) here in LA for $700.

We are on our way lol

A pair just sold for $650

Tons have been priced and (Kinda sitting) here in LA for $700.

We are on our way lol
I feel like people who want their pairs are getting them now, I think they will stay in the high 600 - low/mid 7 range till december then creep up.  holidays of 2017 they'll be in the 800 range 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom