ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're out of luck on that, didn't info state at Adidas consortium retailers only, correct me if I'm wrong.
you're citing sources that have been wrong all week 
laugh.gif

Dang I've yet to cop a 750 I've gotten lucky with the PB 350s but that's about it I've gotten an L On yeezy releases anybody has a strategy or a way that will improve my chances of snagging a pair online

you're citing sources that have been wrong all week 
laugh.gif
Yeezy Mafia...

They flew too close to the sun on this one.  Had they just said a 750 brown shoe was releasing 10/15 they would have been golden...but they insisted on yelling at everyone that it was a light brown shoe and made fun of another site that reviewed a shoe because it "wasn't the right one".  

I know a key component of them getting everyone to believe they are THE source for Yeezy info is predicated on them being loud and egotistical, but they flopped because they bragged too hard on this one.

I was incorrect then, don't remember where I read it on twitter, well that's better, that means I have a great chance at copping then.

Lmao at the Twitter war yeezymafia started for being wrong for calling out the bleachrreport

Yeezy Mafia...

View media item 2190116

They flew too close to the sun on this one.  Had they just said a 750 brown shoe was releasing 10/15 they would have been golden...but they insisted on yelling at everyone that it was a light brown shoe and made fun of another site that reviewed a shoe because it "wasn't the right one".  

I know a key component of them getting everyone to believe they are THE source for Yeezy info is predicated on them being loud and egotistical, but they flopped because they bragged too hard on this one.

They insist on implying that one of them works at adidas factory and so know what's coming out, but they don't for sure have anyone in an executive position so **** changes and they look real bad by starting crap

I've noticed the GG 750s have been going lower in resell price over time. Question:  Do you all think this 750 brown will make the GG resell price drop even lower since it's got a similar glow in the dark sole?  It's got a more distinct color from the GG than the previous leaked pics so not so sure anymore.

Asking because my hookup that I got a great price on a pair of GGs fell through and I'm wondering whether to pull the trigger on a pair now or wait to see if this lowers it further. 

I've noticed the GG 750s have been going lower in resell price over time. Question:  Do you all think this 750 brown will make the GG resell price drop even lower since it's got a similar glow in the dark sole?  It's got a more distinct color from the GG than the previous leaked pics so not so sure anymore.

Asking because my hookup that I got a great price on a pair of GGs fell through and I'm wondering whether to pull the trigger on a pair now or wait to see if this lowers it further. 
750s market is very slow compared to 350. By my prediction, resell for 750s is mad first week and then quickly drops. After 750 v2s are announced, I think OG 750s will rise in price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom