ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
.5 down if narrow feet or TTS for wide.

Keep in mind if you half size down it may be harder to wear them zipped. I went a half size down and it hurts my bone spur + I cant wear them zipped.

I like em better zipped down anyways but just stating. Wish I woudve went TTS.

yeah, i went TTS and they're a little roomy but i can zip
them no problem. I could have went half size down, but i have narrow feet

quick question .. what ever happened to that app/google chrome ext that that niketalk member was taking donations for? i know he actually released an ext which i bought but it doesnt work at all .. did i miss something? i emailed him a few times too but he never responds

quick question .. what ever happened to that app/google chrome ext that that niketalk member was taking donations for? i know he actually released an ext which i bought but it doesnt work at all .. did i miss something? i emailed him a few times too but he never responds

You mean you didnt get your refund?

Got bamboozled b.

YeezyMafia said no footsites.  Nice work, guys.

Can't trust those guys.

I think I might stand on line for raffle tickets, this time. I've been wanting a pair of 750's, but no luck.

I got the PB 2.0 with ease on ADC, but everything else has been a pain.

.5 down if narrow feet or TTS for wide.

Keep in mind if you half size down it may be harder to wear them zipped. I went a half size down and it hurts my bone spur + I cant wear them zipped.

I like em better zipped down anyways but just stating. Wish I woudve went TTS.

Thank you sir

Just finished a convo with Kith...they said they will be keeping their word with the whole guaranteed pairs statement.

You mean you didnt get your refund?

Got bamboozled b.

nah he refunded me the initial donation .. it was only like $5-$10 but then he actually was selling a legit chrome extension for like 20 i believe and thats what im talking about .. doesnt even work ..

nah he refunded me the initial donation .. it was only like $5-$10 but then he actually was selling a legit chrome extension for like 20 i believe and thats what im talking about .. doesnt even work ..
if you're talking caravaggio, i believe he got banned and moved on to 'bigger' things

Gotta blame the ring theft for this one
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the style code for these?

These are dope, like best 750 yet dope.  My favorite 750s so far have been TB and these might be taking that spot.

am i missing out on something when going for these releases, i follow all the guidelines and am like 0 for 8 on online releases, not to mention all the raffles ive entered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom