ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resell or retail you will get if you want them. Luckily been blessed to get 4 of them for retail online lmao
white-kid-dance-club.gif

Last edited:
Footaction where I got Grey 750s and V2s told me he'd be getting 12 pair of the brown. Take that for what it's worth. Not my word, his.

Footaction going to have these in store huh. So that yeezy mafia crap about certain adidas stores only? Was wrong huh?

Went live Friday for v2s and the cyber Monday 3s already up on there

Huh so buddy did say his local footaction got em. Guess it's a waiting game till they throw them up. Can't be no later than Monday afternoon with raffles and such needing to be done

Everybody who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys. 
My record all time is 2 Ws and 7 Ls. My wins and losses are starting to look like the Browns football season. It could be worse. 

If you want Yeezys you gotta put in the work. But its 80% luck. But what do I know? 

How's condition?

It's DS new in box. Looks like the next day or two is the time to snag V2's on those trying to free up funds for the 750's. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go back up and hover around $750 next week. Then slowly move up again in price closer to Black Friday.

It's DS new in box. Looks like the next day or two is the time to snag V2's on those trying to free up funds for the 750's. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go back up and hover around $750 next week. Then slowly move up again in price closer to Black Friday.

I would think drop closer to BF with the 3 or so colorways supposedly dropping that day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom