ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

did anyone try to use the script for the human race and successful got through? I tried but failed hard
I did. Either there are now too many people with the working script or the limited amount of pairs made it close to impossible to snatch one after people were let in initially (person with a id snatcher has to get in to get the ID first).

Can you use a parcel fowarder on the Adidas UK Site? I'm manual and the US release for the V2s was terrible.
No. I remember that people tried that last year and they were cancelling orders. Not sure if it was Nike or Adidas tho. I'm almost certain it was Adidas.

Is there any way a manual can at least get a chance?
With luck, you will get past the splash screen in the early stages. What people don't know is that there are now more than ONE script and bots eating up the pairs. Unless Adidas makes a huge change in the way they release the next pair, the same thing will happen. 

It's not like it used to be.

With luck, you will get past the splash screen in the early stages. What people don't know is that there are now more than ONE script and bots eating up the pairs. Unless Adidas makes a huge change in the way they release the next pair, the same thing will happen. 

It's not like it used to be.
Repped, thanks. Might have to look into this script stuff, I need these 750's before they make a V2 Pair

No. I remember that people tried that last year and they were cancelling orders. Not sure if it was Nike or Adidas tho. I'm almost certain it was Adidas.
Last year 1 time
Cuz some cry babies complain
But that hasn't stop
Love the UK drops

Last edited:
Hopefully that script **** doesn't work this weekend

I wanna strike out fair and square
We're 5 full days till the release.

Anybody that doesn't "feel like" or want to put forth the effort into figuring out how to use the script just in case they might need it is striking out fair and square.

All of that "but we shouldn't have to resort to this or that" is out the window.

Last edited:
Dawg you got my post on mobile alert or something to your phone!!

Everytime I post you got a wise crack comment

Go somewhere already!!
Retalk.

All it is with you is resell and stunt pics

&

money,money,money,money,money.

He's not the first and undoubtedly not the last, you straight up rub a lot of people the wrong way.

Retalk.

All it is with you is resell and stunt pics
&
money,money,money,money,money.

He's not the first and undoubtedly not the last, you straight up rub a lot of people the wrong way.

Man, You too!!

There's guys on here running ATC
Hitting 50k licks
Dropping 8k on Air Mags

And you over here watching my pockets over 5-6 pairs I hustle up!!

That's wack
You rub me the wrong way
Use the block button if you don't wanna see it buddy!!! Kick rocks

Last edited:
Man, You too!!

There's guys on here running ATC
Hitting 50k licks
Dropping 8k on Air Mags

And you over here watching my pockets over 5-6 pairs I hustle up!!

That's wack
You rub me the wrong way
Use the block button if you don't wanna see it buddy!!! Kick rocks
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom