ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH LOOK.. SECRET INFO ON A "COMMUNITY" AGAIN.. AND DURING A YEEZY RELEASE
laugh.gif
.. LEARNED NOT TO PM ANYONE HERE.. FOLKS NEVER REPLY TO ME. I HOPE THAT ONE KID I TRIED TO HELP ON THE SBB RELEASE IS IN HERE SOMEWHERE AND PM'S ME THE CONFIRMED JIG.. OTHERWISE ITS THE USUAL 
nerd.gif

It doesn't even really work that way on some Yeezy releases.  Some sizes are completely held down for regular customers so on releases there's only a handful available to someone walking in.  You have to stop by to verify size availability but on most releases it's been closer to triple box.

Facts.

Same with RSVP Gallery. Which Im not even mad at 

Sheesh. Can't blame 'em, like yaull said. Guess my money too short lol

The script has been posted in this thread numerous times, do some research like everyone else instead of complaining to everyone 
show me where then. im at work homie i cant keep up with this damn thread. i already went back ~50 pages last night. instead of posting more bs how bout you help us out thanks

show me where then. im at work homie i cant keep up with this damn thread. i already went back ~50 pages last night. instead of posting more bs how bout you help us out thanks
Calls someone out for postin bs... then asks to find the script for him cause hes too lazy.  Yall are funny 
laugh.gif

Did anyone cook on the v2 release on ADC with the script or did all they stock go to atc services?

yes clearly i am a lurker. check post history. yall are seriously on some bs today 
eek.gif
I'm not calling you a lurker. I'm saying people aren't posting info in the thread because of lurkers. That's what PMs and group chats are for.

I'm not calling you a lurker. I'm saying people aren't posting info in the thread because of lurkers. That's what PMs and group chats are for.
ok. when i find it im posting it here..i dont care about lurkers. maybe adidas will do something if it gets worse with every release. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom