ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty sure he needs his mom to spoon feed him his cheerios in the morning too 
laugh.gif
at this point im just entertaining myself

This man has all the time in the world to keep making posts asking for info he'd already have if he just used the search feature.
im at work fam. yall are just funny to me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yall seem to care a whole lot about flaming me for asking ... avg age in this thread? 12? 
laugh.gif

This morning Footlocker confirmed an online release.  This afternoon Footlocker confirmed no online release.

I'm pretty sure highsnobiety even posted info about the script earlier today, peep that since you seem to not know about the search function in this thread 
eek.gif

Last edited:
I'm always late when it comes to the jigs 
laugh.gif
. I finally got the script down but now i'm lost on the confirmed jig. Im always a step behind on this yeezy ish

I'm just going to run a fake sneaker store out of my apartment and apply for an Adidas account.  Who wanna invest?

I've decided to stay out of this release. I'll enter the online raffles, but I'm not wasting my entire Saturday being miserable that I can't get through the splash screen, while some computer science whiz scoops up every pair. 

Man i'm helping everybody that comes in my pm's, I feel like good karma has to deliver the confirmed app jig to me eventually 
laugh.gif
I'd help you if I knew. I initially thought it was just something that helps you get in the zone but that's not the impression I'm getting 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom