ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

Hey folks who have done the footlocker app ..... I'm like $10 away from (platinum) VIP status (and additional 3 min start) .... wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and have done the purchase to get the additional start on a release. (Or no go)

Last edited:
Can someone help clear this footlocker app stuff up:

so it goes live on Thursday at 6:30, right? will a button pop up like confirmed app?

and for the people with head start, will it pop up in advance of 6:30 based on how long of a head start you got?

Or is there no button at all? it just does it by itself?

Found instructions for installing the script as of September 15th but I assume some changes have been made since then, no?

So you were in here whining that nobody would give you info on a script you already had?

You just might be the worst.
yes. SM page down, i have no idea about the latest scripts and all this ******** i have to go through to secure a gd pair of shoes. thanks for the hate, hope that karma gets you saturday fam
It's all good bro, I hate you too.

Last edited:
Hey folks who have done the footlocker app ..... I'm like $10 away from VIP status (and additional 3 min start) .... wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation and have done the purchase to get the additional start on a release. (Or no go)

RIP

Hey guys if I wake up at noon on saturday I should be able to score a few pairs of yeazys with no problem right?

For those who are from other places cause I don't expect people from the city to help if anyone at all but I'm from Houston and are there any confirmed tips that'll help?

still have yet to land a pair of yeezys

FTL App
"
Once you enter your reservation submission, your current VIP status will be locked in."​

Is that true?​
You can't backout, re-install etc and re-submit for your status to change?​
I beg to differ. Last week b4 the SBB drop, I was regular VIP. I made some purchases 2 days before the deadline, and it showed under the VIP category on the app that I was platinum/gold, but it didn't show the extra 2 minutes on my headstart. So I deleted the apps and reinstalled them and logged back in, they both updated after that and I had the full 6 minutes.

I also managed to win on both apps for the SBB's

So far from the last pages you'll find that the jig that is going down will be to slap your "dong" on the reserve button and then lick your screen to confirm. Please correct if wrong :nerd:

Grizz already blessed you in the DMs...

Hey I recognize even with the full 6 min head start ... given NYC - i''m looking at a slim to none chance. Lol

6min headstart is the best shot you have at securing a pair. Apparently seniority within the VIP membership puts you in the front lines. There are variables that do help increase your chances on top of the 6min headstart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom