ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i get a blessin ?
63304-33320eab-a9f5-45c5-a735-9f82419aa63f.gif

Great the one place I'm not vip at would get email. Footaction in atl. You couldn't ftl get them in atl

FTL App
"
Once you enter your reservation submission, your current VIP status will be locked in."​

Is that true?​
You can't backout, re-install etc and re-submit for your status to change?​
I beg to differ. Last week b4 the SBB drop, I was regular VIP. I made some purchases 2 days before the deadline, and it showed under the VIP category on the app that I was platinum/gold, but it didn't show the extra 2 minutes on my headstart. So I deleted the apps and reinstalled them and logged back in, they both updated after that and I had the full 6 minutes.

I also managed to win on both apps for the SBB's

I tried the same on SBB 2.0s with a second account and it unfortunately never updated for me.

Now for the confirmed jig should I lick the screen first so the screen will be lubricated for when I have to hit the confirm button with my "dong"? Or will doing the process backwards mess it up?

22K+ have entered already ... with 5 days left for the raffle. I suspect the owner of Nice Kicks will be pulling a SneakersNstuff 'open letter' 
roll.gif
I have a feeling a lot of these entries are with "botted" or fake accounts. I entered twice. Once with my info and once with my sister's so 24 entries per the way they allotted entries via facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. I'm sure some people have like 100 entries (so if you multiply the number of entries one person can get via facebook, instagram, etc.), it's 100 x 12 - 1,200 entries. 

mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom