ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't. There are SOME employees that really dont care so u can literally get away with the stuff i did.
pretty sure they do scan the phone, dont remember for sure though so I wont say you're lying. keyword is some. I dont think theyd play that in NY. so far every single time i've picked up a pair or watched someone pick up, they would manually close out and open the app.

Last edited:
pretty sure they do scan the phone, dont remember for sure though so I wont say you're lying. keyword is some. I dont think theyd play that in NY. so far every single time i've picked up a pair or watched someone pick up, they would manually close out and open the app.
Yeah most employees make u check the app, but if u can pull of a good act then u might get away with just showing your ID

Last edited:

THEY DID THIS FOR V2'S IN ADIDAS NYC.. CLOSE THE APP OPEN GO TO THE BARCODE AND SCAN IT. I SAW THEM DO THIS FOR A FEW PHONES.. FOR MINE I THINK HE JUST WENT BACK TO "HOME" THEN WENT INTO THE BARCODE AND SCANNED IT.

In LA it was more relaxed picking up a Confirmed pair . Didn't have to open and close the app. Just showed them screenshots because I cooked on a dead phone and there was no Wifi.

6min headstart is the best shot you have at securing a pair. Apparently seniority within the VIP membership puts you in the front lines. There are variables that do help increase your chances on top of the 6min headstart

What are the "variables"? I've spent almost $35,000 this year so far and around $100,000 in 2015 so I would really like to know what increases your chances and plays a part in securing a pair over everybody else. This will all be interesting come Thursday.
You can PM me if you don't want to share the answer publicly. I'll greatly appreciate it

What are the "variables"? I've spent almost $35,000 this year so far and around $100,000 in 2015 so I would really like to know what increases your chances and plays a part in securing a pair over everybody else. This will all be interesting come Thursday.
You can PM me if you don't want to share the answer publicly. I'll greatly appreciate it
$100k lol 

is all that cash for shoes?

100k on FTL = 5mins headstart

6mins if you go in the store n hit the Beacon!

tongue.gif

THEY DID THIS FOR V2'S IN ADIDAS NYC.. CLOSE THE APP OPEN GO TO THE BARCODE AND SCAN IT. I SAW THEM DO THIS FOR A FEW PHONES.. FOR MINE I THINK HE JUST WENT BACK TO "HOME" THEN WENT INTO THE BARCODE AND SCANNED IT.
I 2nd that, when i picked up the OG 750's and 1st PB 350's they asked me to close the app and re-open it as watched.

Random question, but does anyone know what size usps box i should ge to ship sneakers in? What is a good size range for me to get cuz theres too much option on usps website..

Thanks!

is all that cash for shoes?
Yes. This were my spendings from June of last year (2015) that I received in the email. After June, they stopped emailing(every month) you your spendings but I know I ended around 100K+ for FTL and 50K for FTA
That's some heavy duty spending on kicks my friend. I commend your passion for the game. You can open up a sneaker shop with that kind of spending. Do you resell?

For those of you in Chicago -

What time does the confirmed app usually open up on Wednesday? I am in Indiana (about 2 hours out) and I'm heading to the city that day to pick up some stuff for my brother and was wondering what time I should plan on sticking around until.

Wonder if I can buy stuff at footlocker, get the extra Platinum access for the app, and then return the items after the release lol

Theres nothing on there I want now, or else I'd actually buy something I'd keep
I see you out here fam, Didnt think you would ever come out of the AM threads lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom