ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What if you win on confirmed via emulator? Do you take your computer to the adidas store, or is that not allowed?
Dudes aren't thinking that far ahead.  They just want to win.  It's doubtful they'd let you get away with it though.

Last edited:

Dudes aren't thinking that far ahead.  They just want to win.  It's doubtful they'd let you get away with it though.
Haha yea, they would probably think you hacked your win or something. Who knows someone should try it and see what they say, cause I don't think it's against the official rules afaik.

Haha yea, they would probably think you hacked your win or something. Who knows someone should try it and see what they say, cause I don't think it's against the official rules afaik.
I'm pretty sure using a device that can't natively install the confirmed app has to be against the rules.

It isn't going to stop someone from trying though.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure using a device that can't natively install the confirmed app has to be against the rules.

It isn't going to stop someone from trying though.
I just skimmed over the terms, and it says it has to be on a supported mobile phone  that is unrooted or not jailbroken, and I strongly believe that a laptop isn't a supported device.

I just skimmed over the terms, and it says it has to be on a supported mobile phone that is unrooted or not jailbroken, and I strongly believe that a laptop isn't a supported device.
I came into the adidas store, found a way to get my name on the list without confirmed, told them my name and they ask me for ID, then they ask for my email to confirm it with their list and i got my shoe.

Walked out the store without ever having to pull out my phone to show them the app

I came into the adidas store, found a way to get my name on the list without confirmed, told them my name and they ask me for ID, then they ask for my email to confirm it with their list and i got my shoe.

Walked out the store without ever having to pull out my phone to show them the app
Damn, I didn't know there were backdoors for confirmed. I guess you just have to adapt or die like that other guy said lol

u can def finesse in certain states, some stores just check their printed list...its not a backdoor, u still gotta win legit and have that name match the id and birthdate/email/phone 

[emoji]128563[/emoji] ... clearly they don't understand the sneakerhead's mind -- this is just a challenge to jailbreak a device and cop. [emoji]128518[/emoji]

View media item 2195410

Copped V2s from my jailbroken iPhone 6 and location spoofing. My entire phones look was modded and the guy checking phones didn't even notice, even think my adidas app was in dark mode :lol:

u can def finesse in certain states, some stores just check their printed list...its not a backdoor, u still gotta win legit and have that name match the id and birthdate/email/phone 
Oh ok, I thought people were hacking servers or some ****, cause that would be next level.

The majority of people wouldn't be able to tell a jailbroken iphone from a regular iphone but that dude is the first that's ever posted about being able to pickup a confirmed reservation without the actual phone.

I'm almost certain others have posted in the past that they've had to go get that device before they were allowed to pickup at some locations.

The majority of people wouldn't be able to tell a jailbroken iphone from a regular iphone but that dude is the first that's ever posted about being able to pickup a confirmed reservation without the actual phone.

I'm almost certain others have posted in the past that they've had to go get that device before they were allowed to pickup at some locations.
I just made up an excuse about my phone not working so i couldnt show my reservation to them (i didn't even reserved, someone found a way into the confirmed system for me)

Just remember guys, finesse till you make it!

highly doubt this. they SCAN the code thing that reserving a pair generates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom