ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who's attempting on Confirmed: just remember how lucky you are that it's even an option

To all of us who don't live in a major city, it's not even an option. Adidas really needs to get their **** together when it comes to release fairness that isn't locationally dependent. However to everyone that's able to use it, good luck. I hope the NT fam wins as always.

Edit: completely unrelated, but End is really selling at $425 retail now? :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone who's attempting on Confirmed: just remember how lucky you are that it's even an option

To all of us who don't live in a major city, it's not even an option. Adidas really needs to get their **** together when it comes to release fairness that isn't locationally dependent. However to everyone that's able to use it, good luck. I hope the NT fam wins as always.
I remember when Houston didn't have it.  I feel you.

not really adidas fault that you live in a crappy city. 
EXACTLY 
laugh.gif

Get YO ish together and move!

not really adidas fault that you live in a crappy city. 
I don't live in any city, I live in a small town. And it's great until you want to purchase some limited sneakers, that's when problems arise.

To be fair the closest major city to me is Boston, and even they don't have a store for the Confirmed app which is just ridiculous.

Gonna try to use the same tech I did for the 350's v2

If I miss, then I won't event be mad about it. I'm grateful I was able to score once in my life lol

Speaking of Boston not having Confirmed available, how does any of my Boston fam ever eat? We all know where those pairs from Bodega and Concepts go, so is it online only?

Man. Y'all do know that some NTers are still teens/kids. They can't help where their parents live.

And Lord forbid their parents come here for help...

im sure of yall have the good benefits of living in those small towns/cities such as cost of living and whatnot, which outweighs a sneaker release. you cant have everything so sacrifices gonna have to come with somewhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom