ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So much dong talk in the thread right now 
laugh.gif
YOU'RE WELCOME

Finally caught up.. after skipping 10-30 pages, give or take. So what, new confirmed jig? People tethering and sending requests or what? And eff BlueStacks.. that was such a pain with the older version of confirmed. And then they went and rebuilt the app entirely, lol

Don't worry about the Fresh new Acct thing

they only put that line in there cuz Dude said Once 1 acct hit, it never hit twice

but people have hit twice on the same acct so not a factor to sign up with a new Acct

I thought it was best not to close the app and re-open it super close to the end of the timer...that up there says launch app 1 min before timer is up....

F*ck it, its all luck.

Don't worry about the Fresh new Acct thing

they only put that line in there cuz Dude said Once 1 acct hit, it never hit twice

but people have hit twice on the same acct so not a factor to sign up with a new Acct
Don't worry about everything he stated because he is ******ed. Adidas will ping back and make the timer as accurate as possible every few secs. Also , it doesn't matter if you use Android or iOS.

Last edited:
Hitting on V2s have me feeling invinceable. I'm about to get humbled. Would just love a pair of 750s for retail.

Can anyone confirm if closing out the app that close to the timer truly does help you get the best time on the clock? I feel like it would weaken my chance bc what if the app then won't open..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom