ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to signup at Ubiq and it amazes me to see people trying to stunt while getting raffle tickets
roll.gif

Ain't that serious
What you mean by this?  Wearing shoes they like ?

what do you mean trying to stunt? As in wearing shoes with high market value?
I always laugh at raffles because there are some dudes who get all dressed up like the about to hit the club and then there are the ones who look homeless and have no idea what they even lining up for 
laugh.gif

So, I tried to figure it all out and piece it together by myself so I can help some of you guys(@GrizzlyAnimal ; I tried to email you but I got an error that the email you gave me didn't exist, and I ran out of messages through PM since I'm allowed 2 per day), but of the people who knew how to do it, pretty much none were willing to help even in the slightest, so.. maybe ALL of us can collectively come up with the missing pieces OR so many of us will know, that they'll end up fixing it regardless. Either way, it equates to an equal playing field in the near future and I'm fine with that. 

The airplane mode / no signal you guys are seeing was used to maniplate the timing on the app, which may have been only available on jailbroken/rooted 9.3.3 Iphone devices. By going into airplane mode, setting the time forward, opening the app, and connecting through WiFi, the time was not forced to update through an NTS (time server), and thus with the confirmation of an earlier post, you were able to access the 10 second 'head start' by dodging the "Are You Ready?" splash page. 
The exact steps are still unknown, and by myself there was not enough time within these passed couple of days that I could have trial and errored every possible solution (believe me, I tried). It took me about 24 hours of research and experimentation to find this out so far, but this is the jist of it.

The second 'Jig' was using Veency and broadcasting your phone screen onto your desktop, then downloading an Auto-Clicker to do the work for you, but this was only so useful as there are other variables that go into a successful reservation (CPU Speed, Internet Connection, and other variables unknown to us from Adidas' side).

The combination of these two techniques are what were used by YM to obtain these many guaranteed pairs.. Hopefully we can figure this out, so we can at least feast come next release.

Thank you guys for listening, I look forward to hearing all your ideas.

I always laugh at raffles because there are some dudes who get all dressed up like the about to hit the club and then there are the ones who look homeless and have no idea what they even lining up for :lol:

I go i during work.

So basically paints with holes in them due to chromic acid getting on them.

Shoes that look ashy due to cadmium getting on them and a T-Shirt.

The life of a chemist

I always laugh at raffles because there are some dudes who get all dressed up like the about to hit the club and then there are the ones who look homeless and have no idea what they even lining up for 
laugh.gif
I've showed up in a suit, sweats, work clothes to enter raffles. No damns given at all.

I honestly don't care what dudes wear, its the dudes who bring their mom, dad, cousins, long lost cousins, second relatives and homeless people off the street that is comical. You can catch me in sweats 99% of the time unless its a hot LA day or im coming from work. Zero damns given at least I know what I'm there for. 

Last edited:

So, I tried to figure it all out and piece it together by myself so I can help some of you guys(@GrizzlyAnimal ; I tried to email you but I got an error that the email you gave me didn't exist, and I ran out of messages through PM since I'm allowed 2 per day), but of the people who knew how to do it, pretty much none were willing to help even in the slightest, so.. maybe ALL of us can collectively come up with the missing pieces OR so many of us will know, that they'll end up fixing it regardless. Either way, it equates to an equal playing field in the near future and I'm fine with that. 

The airplane mode / no signal you guys are seeing was used to maniplate the timing on the app, which may have been only available on jailbroken/rooted 9.3.3 Iphone devices. By going into airplane mode, setting the time forward, opening the app, and connecting through WiFi, the time was not forced to update through an NTS (time server), and thus with the confirmation of an earlier post, you were able to access the 10 second 'head start' by dodging the "Are You Ready?" splash page. 
The exact steps are still unknown, and by myself there was not enough time within these passed couple of days that I could have trial and errored every possible solution (believe me, I tried). It took me about 24 hours of research and experimentation to find this out so far, but this is the jist of it.

The second 'Jig' was using Veency and broadcasting your phone screen onto your desktop, then downloading an Auto-Clicker to do the work for you, but this was only so useful as there are other variables that go into a successful reservation (CPU Speed, Internet Connection, and other variables unknown to us from Adidas' side).

The combination of these two techniques are what were used by YM to obtain these many guaranteed pairs.. Hopefully we can figure this out, so we can at least feast come next release.

sounds good to me. Thanks @Grizzly  for that picture of the tips. was trying to get it but to many guys think they are special that they have it.

laugh.gif
seriously. most of the time i go in basketball shorts and some nike running shoes.

noted.

not surprised. never understood how people wait in line for days, just go to work and pay resell
laugh.gif
true but i cant pay more the $100 over retail for shoes. just not worth it to me and i have the money to pay too but rather spend it on a vacation where women love you becasue you are from the USA lol

I always laugh at raffles because there are some dudes who get all dressed up like the about to hit the club and then there are the ones who look homeless and have no idea what they even lining up for :lol:
i usually find myself wearing a nice pair of kicks if i am going to a sneaker store no matter the reason or if i am going to a sneaker event. it also helps keep sales associates away because they can tell i dont need help and that i will ask them for something if i need it.

I'm actually glad my area doesn't have confirmed. That false hope + additional L's on ADC is just too much man.....just too much....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom