ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being sarcastic
laugh.gif

Gonna just leave this thread alone until my saturday afternoon L. Then will come back in and check the sodium levels / jokes. This thread delivers the comedy usually
Oh oh I see. See ya then 

That's the problem with this thread..It used to actually be helpful during those drops. Idk what happened
There's nothing that somebody can really do here for another, unless they know the pluuuuuuuuuuuuuug

FOLKS WERE SAYING ADIDAS WONT DO ANYTHING THEY DONT CARE.. NOW THAT MORE PPL HAVE THE SCRIPT, ITS "ADIDAS WILL PATCH IT UP RIGHT BEFORE, ITS NOT GOING TO WORK."

laugh.gif
YEEZY THREADS ARE SOMETHING ELSE.

AS FOR 750'S.. ONLY TIME IVE SEEN THEM ON FEET WAS WHEN PICKING UP MY BELUGAS AND MY FRAT BRO WHO HAS THE OG 750. OTHER THAN THAT.. SILENCIO!

FOLKS WERE SAYING ADIDAS WONT DO ANYTHING THEY DONT CARE.. NOW THAT MORE PPL HAVE THE SCRIPT, ITS "ADIDAS WILL PATCH IT UP RIGHT BEFORE, ITS NOT GOING TO WORK."

laugh.gif
YEEZY THREADS ARE SOMETHING ELSE.

AS FOR 750'S.. ONLY TIME IVE SEEN THEM ON FEET WAS WHEN PICKING UP MY BELUGAS AND MY FRAT BRO WHO HAS THE OG 750. OTHER THAN THAT.. SILENCIO!
Considering the amount of time between the script first dropping and the v2 drop, yeah adidas won't do much. Yeah they will ban some more people but it feels like thats the extent of what they are doing.

I have seen 750's on feet once, at The Grove, on a really busy Friday night. But that was the only time in the wild.

i wish the foot locker thingy was up and running in DC/Nova; I'd love to have another way to lose and feel disappointment. 

Side note, Beluga's came in from GOAT.  I have the V1 OT and in my opinion these are way better than v1's.  Fitment wise, I'd say go .5 up from your actual shoe size (jordans, air max, etc.)  Super stoked to wear these.

Checked my Footaction account and it was changed to gold star club this morning. But I already registered to get the shoes earlier this week. Sucks they couldn't retroactively add the 2 minute head start to my time. There was a glitch in my account that basically said I was only a star club member when I used my gold start status for v2s(and copper) . 4 minute head start ain't catching anything but a L.

Can someone explain what occurs when the countdown on the FTL/FTA runs up? Will the app begins searching for reservations in the background on it's own, or do you have to have the app open on screen at that time? does placing you on a waitlist automatically mean it can't find your size? 

Side note, Beluga's came in from GOAT.  I have the V1 OT and in my opinion these are way better than v1's.  Fitment wise, I'd say go .5 up from your actual shoe size (jordans, air max, etc.)  Super stoked to wear these.
I know I've asked before but still want to double check....

I wear US11 in Jordan, AM1s etc....

My TD's are US10 and fit perfect, not super tight and just enough room.

So what size should I get for 350 V2s? Still plan on going up to a 10.5 or stick with a 10?

Can someone explain what occurs when the countdown on the FTL/FTA runs up? Will the app begins searching for reservations in the background on it's own, or do you have to have the app open on screen at that time? does placing you on a waitlist automatically mean it can't find your size? 

The count Down ends it just locks in ur head start and cannot check in

On Friday the real draw will happen around 6:24 est

I know I've asked before but still want to double check....

I wear US11 in Jordan, AM1s etc....

My TD's are US10 and fit perfect, not super tight and just enough room.

So what size should I get for 350 V2s? Still plan on going up to a 10.5 or stick with a 10?
I wear a 8 in jordans and 8 in ultra boost.    I got a 8 in the v2 belugas but it definitely is tight and would be way comfortable to have went a half size up.  I definitely wouldn't stick with a 10.  I'd say a 11 or 11.5

I wear a 8 in jordans and 8 in ultra boost.    I got a 8 in the v2 belugas but it definitely is tight and would be way comfortable to have went a half size up.  I definitely wouldn't stick with a 10.  I'd say a 11 or 11.5
Awesome 10.5 it is - appreciate it boss 

Any chance somebody is willing to help me out with a check in code at the Footaction in Atalanta? I'm in Tampa, FL and more than willing to take the ride if I hit.
I need the footaction code for atl too if anyone can help please pm me......Im always down to return the favor and help out if/when I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom