ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Atlanta code at this point is going to be hard to get most people have checked in and they are manually putting the code in.

Code was being shared yesterday as well.

Y'all need to be carful to who sharing this code with especially out of town folk. You may be a size 12 and give the code to another sz 12.

I like helping but I'm not about to just actually step on my toes

I didn't post the ATL codes in the ATL thread for that reason. If someone wanted to PM ok, but I wasn't about to just post it. Hurting those who actually checked in locally.

Also, Tampa bruh don't be thirsty thats dumb far drive my dude.

Lastly it's like 8 am est any and all codes from yesterday are probably done.

They change through the day

It's not thirst bro, I've been collecting sneakers for over 20 years now. If I want to make a 6 hour drive that's my choice. Just thought the sneaker community was about helping. Thanks though.

I have the NY FL 34th St Code which will be valid for the next 40 minutes or so. If needed send a PM, do not ask for it if you're not within 30 miles from the store, I will be asking you questions to verify you are from this area.

PM'd. If you can save me a trip on my lunch break, that would be greatly appreciated!

Guys, one thing to consider on the sizing Adidas uses versus Nike, is the ratio of sizing from US to UK. Nike US sizing is 1 above UK, While Adidas US is .5 size above UK. Im mostly a 9 in all Nikes, which equates to an 8 UK. The only Adidas I own are the Ultra Boost, which are an 8.5 US, but an 8 UK.

So I take from that, is that a Nike 9 = Adidas 8.5, mainly because they fit very similar and both are UK 8. Start matching up the UK sizes on your Shoes and that will help you determine a better fit. New Balance also uses the same as Adidas, While converse matches the UK 1 fo 1. Now obviously, some shoes fit differently than most others, but this is the best method that has worked for me with different brands.

Last edited:
I have the NY FL 34th St Code which will be valid for the next 40 minutes or so. If needed send a PM, do not ask for it if you're not within 30 miles from the store, I will be asking you questions to verify you are from this area.

Rep. I'm 98% sure I still won't hit.

Mwally: who's the greatest rapper from this area
NTer: Ja Rule
Mwally: WRONG! Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan

Rep. I'm 98% sure I still won't hit.
This 
laugh.gif

PM'd cause I just wanna play the game

Every advantage counts, with that said...go ahead and drop that Houston FL code for the boy. Thx in advance

Repped, saves me a trip to 34th.. I'm wondering if it's worth it to stop by Extra Butter. Oh and Packer Shoes is having a raffle at their locations if you like torturing yourself.

Guys, one thing to consider on the sizing Adidas uses versus Nike, is the ratio of sizing from US to UK. Nike US sizing is 1 above UK, While Adidas US is .5 size above UK. Im mostly a 9 in all Nikes, which equates to an 8 UK. The only Adidas I own are the Ultra Boost, which are an 8.5 US, but an 8 UK.

So I take from that, is that a Nike 9 = Adidas 8.5, mainly because they fit very similar and both are UK 8. Start matching up the UK sizes on your Shoes and that will help you determine a better fit. New Balance also uses the same as Adidas, While converse matches the UK 1 fo 1. Now obviously, some shoes fit differently than most others, but this is the best method that has worked for me with different brands.
Match on CM is a more accurate way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom