ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gon be so many outta town ****** tryna enter this ****
mean.gif
Maybe they should be a little more clear that it's a raffle for pick up in store.

Last edited:
I was gonna say Chocs (I have the GG's) and now that I see em more I think imma say the GG's are "better".

If it was more taupe and not so brown...

My confidence is so shattered that if I hit, I automatically think it's a GR. Won with KicksUSA for the V2s and assumed everyone would eat.

Nah the remove non locals they neve have left overs

That's why posted it. It makes no point to enter unless from metro Atlanta
good.  i see folks from florida tryna enter the footaction **** down here like damn man let us eat
laugh.gif

well copping from ADC manually, yeah. I struck out on the Belugas on ADC bc of the whole script backdoor fiasco, but I managed to cop those via UO so I still consider it a streak lol but thanks man.
pimp.gif
speaking of UO ... anyone heard if urban outfitters is stocking the chocs?

Nah the remove non locals they neve have left overs

That's why posted it. It makes no point to enter unless from metro Atlanta

good.  i see folks from florida tryna enter the footaction **** down here like damn man let us eat :lol:
Lies. I entered for the OVO in chicago and im in Saint Louis and actually reserved them. People always talking out of their ***.

Last edited:
Aint no one getting codes when you can just show up and turn your bluetooth on and check in..... The morons that don't know how to read end up walking up to employees looking lost as F

Aint no one getting codes when you can just show up and turn your bluetooth on and check in..... The morons that don't know how to read end up walking up to employees looking lost as F

Tell them your GPS isnt working and they give you a code. Go play in traffic cuh, lol

I would do some strange things for the chocs im ngl. Need a Fall/Winter shoe and something to match when Yeezy season 3 drops this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom