ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, now that were past that

On the FTL app, what happens when the timer times out? Does it automatically select a winner or are we supposed to confirm/press a button or something?

On the FTL app, what happens when the timer times out? Does it automatically select a winner or are we supposed to confirm/press a button or something?
It will pick a winner, you don't have to do anything.

yo this was asked 4 times already in the past 3 pages.

for those asking for the check in code....go in to a store doing app procedure for CM 3s...ask for code say it's for 3s if they ask and enter code in for yeezy...voila!
worked for me

for those asking for the check in code....go in to a store doing app procedure for CM 3s...ask for code say it's for 3s if they ask and enter code in for yeezy...voila!
worked for me
That only works if you`re in the same area. I`m in a different city........If i try for a CM3 in my area, it deletes the reservation in another city

worked for me
what's the code? GLENDALE or any so cal for the 3's

let's see if this works

Last edited:
this, dudes being stingy
laugh.gif
but I get it with chances being slim and all
I just miss the community aspect of this forum.
but whatev, I like my chances on ADC. Haven't struck out since the PB rerelease.
smokin.gif
2015 pb? That's a solid streak 
pimp.gif

2015 pb? That's a solid streak :pimp:

well copping from ADC manually, yeah. I struck out on the Belugas on ADC bc of the whole script backdoor fiasco, but I managed to cop those via UO so I still consider it a streak lol but thanks man. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom