ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the app winners.

LA folk better start buying up kicks. Not trying to hear any complaining when you can't get a 6 minute head starts.

Really no online releases right? No need in me staying up all night. All I'll miss is script updates/talk?

Everyone with a 6min headstart got through except me 
nthat.gif
i had a 6min headstart and L'd ...not even a waitlist

out of state winners should be settled when and if yeezys release like the V2's cause only a crazy person would pick stores far away rather than close

Good luck tomorrow guys

About to check out Luke Cage and go to bed in a few

Congrats on you regulars who got through on the headstart app thing 
nthat.gif

Wow
mean.gif

Is that really an Acrimony receipt?? Cant tell on mobile. Why would he show that though?

Someone should take this ad into the shop & talk to the manager.
I went to Undefeated SF to sign up for the raffle (around 3:15 PM) and walked by Acrimony on my way back to BART/Muni. Didn't realize they sold Yeezy's until I checked instagram. Walked in and I saw the manager (Asian dude) selling the Yeezy's for retail to some girl. Not sure if she was raffle winner or not as I thought winners would be announced tonight. 

I asked him if they were getting the Undefeated ADV EQT Consortiums and he looked at me in disbelief like WTF was I talking about. Really rubbed me the wrong way. 

Last edited:
I went to Undefeated SF to sign up for the raffle (around 3:15 PM) and walked by Acrimony on my way back to BART/Muni. Didn't realize they sold Yeezy's until I checked instagram. Walked in and I saw the manager (Asian dude) selling the Yeezy's for retail to some girl. Not sure if she was raffle winner or not as I thought winners would be announced tonight. 

I asked him if they were getting the Undefeated ADV EQT Consortiums and he looked at me in disbelief like WTF was I talking about. Really rubbed me the wrong way. 

Haha. Person with the ad must be on NT. They deleted the posting :rofl:

Already screen shot and saved the image though :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom