ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to keep watching Luke Cage but I might only give it an episode or 2 more.

I think I'm on the 4th episode.

I ain't mad at 3 pair
pimp.gif
Confirmed and FTL app?

stupid question guys...

if i will have a lucky and catch 2 pairs of yeezy 750 different sizes tomorrow from adidas usa ,do i must have different credit card and different shipping address?

Anyone who screen shot that Craig's list post care to post it?

By the time I seen it author deleted it in sure because it got hot

LMAO, just won the Yeezy raffle at Undefeated SF! Got the email right now. Undefeated SF guys are way more chill than the LA ones imo. 

Sz 11.5 for me. I'm eating. :smile:

LMAO, just won the Yeezy raffle at Undefeated SF! Got the email right now. Undefeated SF guys are way more chill than the LA ones imo. 

Sz 11.5 for me. I'm eating. :smile:
congrats! me and my friend signed up right after each other, both for a size 8 and we BOTH won. what are the chances.. hope it wasn't a mistake!

congrats! me and my friend signed up right after each other, both for a size 8 and we BOTH won. what are the chances.. hope it wasn't a mistake!
Well, Premier Boutique in San Mateo supposedly got 26 pairs so some sizes have multiples. Undefeated is a consortium so I'm guessing they got like 40 pairs if not more. 

Congrats to you two as well. Pickup time is 1 hour between 10-11 AM so need to get there by 8 AM to be safe imo. I planned on checking out Darkside after for the ADV's. Maybe I'll see you guys there. 

Wife was waitlisted on the V2's and everything disappeared Sunday night. You can expect an L unless someone doesnt pick up or doesn't confirm within 3hrs of winning

Hoping someone from another state hit and can't make it lol

Any international sites about to release that ship to us?? I know a couple sites if anyone wants to pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom