ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat is super easy and legit if you can get approved for a selling account.
Yea i got approved last week 
pimp.gif

What was the shop y'all mentioned in here in cali that does size swaps? But it's only in person they no longer do it via shipping?

I have a size 9 Beluga V2 and need a 8.5 dude who keeps saying he'll trade with me is becoming a hassle to deal with.

What's a 8 in choco 750s going for?

Sole Supremacy

What was the shop y'all mentioned in here in cali that does size swaps? But it's only in person they no longer do it via shipping?

I have a size 9 Beluga V2 and need a 8.5 dude who keeps saying he'll trade with me is becoming a hassle to deal with.

What's a 8 in choco 750s going for?
sole supremacy

I've been wearing the V2's for over a week now and find the inside toe box cage extremely uncomfortable.  When I push off with each step, the way it folds at the end of the shoe digs right into the top of my two toes next to my big toe (both feet this happens).  I have a blister forming that is starting to get past the annoyance stage and approaching hurting.  I can also feel the rigidness of the cage almost all of the time.

Does anyone else get this?
Take out the insole. Worked out perfect for me.

which is safer to sell on Flight Club or GOAT?

never sold at flight club but Hoat is super easy. it they sell, print out the prepaid label and ship. once they're authenticated your money is released and your job is done

Take out the insole. Worked out perfect for me.
I did.  Hurts a little less without them in, but it's still there.  Did you get this too?

I was just joking , it was like saying (Hey let me buy them, if they hurt you 
nthat.gif
)
Lol.  Missed that one.  Size 14 and I'm thinking of moving them because of this.  I can't take it.  I'm exploring options on trying to remove the inside cage somehow.

I did.  Hurts a little less without them in, but it's still there.  Did you get this too?

Lol.  Missed that one.  Size 14 and I'm thinking of moving them because of this.  I can't take it.  I'm exploring options on trying to remove the inside cage somehow.
Damn if it was a 12 I would make an offer. Hope taking the insole out works for ya!

been pending since September 30 but Always perfered FC

It says it can take up to 30 days, so they may not have gotten around to it yet.

Just submitted for review myself. I've had great experiences with Stockx, but am curious if pairs sell faster on Goat.

No it isn't , you don't need to learn any coding to use the script (unless you are tested to be mentally ******ed , you should be able to get it to work easily). I wish SM just gave us hints on how to write the script instead of posting the whole thing on github, then script kiddies wouldn't be able to get it to work without having some coding skills beforehand.

No sht sherlock. I'm just saying I wish he didn't do that , so the people have to actually put in some work to actually get something instead of getting handouts.

It was such a simple handout, yet you and many others managed to complete strike out this release.

Yes .... 

Then write it. The code is out there for you to see. It's not hard to understand how it's working so go ahead and make your own.

I'm still having a hard time grasping why I struck out so badly using the script. I got lucky and carted manually but with the script I kept getting nothing but 0's smh. People in here was getting 4-5 pairs with the script. I gotta get that **** down before black friday. I prolly wont get lucky again

I'm still having a hard time grasping why I struck out so badly using the script. I got lucky and carted manually but with the script I kept getting nothing but 0's smh. People in here was getting 4-5 pairs with the script. I gotta get that **** down before black friday. I prolly wont get lucky again
son addidas blocked some people thats werent logged into their account. I got blocked cause of that.  They didnt do that before and by the time I figured out why I was getting blocked so hard even after changing ip address multiple times all the pairs were cooked. 

son addidas blocked some people thats werent logged into their account. I got blocked cause of that.  They didnt do that before and by the time I figured out why I was getting blocked so hard even after changing ip address multiple times all the pairs were cooked. 
I got soft blocked a bunch of times but every time I reset my cookies It went away. I still could not get a 1 to pop up for the life of me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom