ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I don't think the bidder will actually honor the bid of nearing 6000USD for the 750 at SNS.

You can just create a fake account to bid easily.

it is for charity, why would people mess with a charity auction....?
They should have a payment check in place to prevent people from bidding without fear.

And I doubt anyone willing to drop 7k as a donation will be "waiting" for shoes like that.

They could have donated straight from the start.

That's what I feel, nothing against SNS.

Just don't believe someone will pay 20K like that.

All my pairs came in from ADC today. Surprised actually, they all had same address just different emails and cards. Expected some to be canceled.

Last edited:

All my pairs came in from ADC today. Surprised actually, they all had same address just different emails and cards. Expected some to be canceled.
I've never been cancelled for that either, even when I used the same card with the same address (probably got lucky, wouldn't do it intentionally again).

How much did you pay and what section? 

I'm not sure If I want to see him again. But my girl who is normally anti-Kanye won't shut up about how much of a good time she had. We we're both surprised he played old and new stuff. Guess she just missed the Old Kanye. 
laugh.gif

Might try to snag some merch. If the security is cool with people just walking in and grabbing stuff before the show starts. 
Very tempted tho for the Floor tickets... $195/tix....MSG was $350 lol

how much you think the St Pablo shirts from the concerts will go for?
Long Sleeve Shirts - $65-70

T-shirts - $40-45

Not sure about anything else. I copped the Kim-K LS only thing I really had to have.

Wanted the general admission shirt but they sold out in my size and I did not want to miss the concert waiting in line for it upstairs. 

Go early or go home with crap.

750s just touched down. I was afraid they would not fit properly. So I took the insole out and now I have more than enough room. The zipper is tricky but sturdy. Was really worried about it not being able to zip up or breaking under the pressure. Plus I really don't like the down zip look. But I managed to get it all the way up even with my big calf and ankle. So happy that I have a 750 that I can actually keep.  Not sure when I will pull these out , but I will eventually. 350s are still 1000x more wearable. Going to stock these until the right occasion pops up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom