ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2204680
Loving these so far. They fit but i do have some heel slip.

Im an 11 in UB, 10.5 in PK NMD, 10.5 in V1, 11 in V2, 10 in Human race.

I got these 750s in a 10.5 and as I said they fit and are wearable but I do have some heel slip. Probably could have went down to a 10 for a nice snug fit which is what youd rather have with shoes like these.

Super dope and really high quality. The suede is so soft. The comfort doesnt compare to 350s but obviously its a different kind of shoe.

Long Sleeve Shirts - $65-70

T-shirts - $40-45

Not sure about anything else. I copped the Kim-K LS only thing I really had to have.

Wanted the general admission shirt but they sold out in my size and I did not want to miss the concert waiting in line for it upstairs. 

Go early or go home with crap.
Thank you for the input...

I'm going to the concert tuesday at the forum and i took the day off from work...

Just so i can grab the merch and enjoy the show.

Im with you the only thing i absolutely need is the kim L/S and the GA tee.

Everything else is a bonus

Last edited:

I know some of you have gone to the Saint Pablo tour.... are tickets hard to get / high resale?
should be no problem. I went to the first show in NYC and I bought the tickets way after the sale started on Ticketmaster. I didn't have to pay more than retail. 

Merch changes slightly by city stop on tour right?
The GA stuff  changes for every show, because of the actual date from the show on the back.

The rest is pretty much the same at every show, besides a few special clothes poping-up from time to time.

I'm going to the concert tuesday at the forum and i took the day off from work...

Just so i can grab the merch and enjoy the show.

Im with you the only thing i absolutely need is the kim L/S and the GA tee.

Everything else is a bonus
Don't go to a merchandise shop near the entrance. They are having multiple shops in the higher levels too. You will be much faster there. 

Just so i can grab the merch and enjoy the show
No problem you will have so much fun. It's a real awesome experience to see him live. My only recommendation is get there super early so you can buy what you want and not have to wait on line. I had to wait on line and it cut into the show even though I arrived decently early. The line was just super long to get in , and the merch line was
sick.gif

Missed the first 2 songs of his set trying to cop some gear. Don't be like me. GO SUPER-EARLY!

Last edited:

No problem you will have so much fun. It's a real awesome experience to see him live. My only recommendation is get there super early so you can buy what you want and not have to wait on line. I had to wait on line and it cut into the show even though I arrived decently early. The line was just super long to get in , and the merch line was
sick.gif

Missed the first 2 songs of his set trying to cop some gear. Don't be like me. GO SUPER-EARLY!
I got the day off and ill be there like at 2-4pm lol... What time were you there

I got the day off and ill be there like at 2-4pm lol... What time were you there
Showtime is 8pm

I got there at 7-7:15pm

Kanye didn't bless the stage until 9:30-10 I don't really remember the exact time but I was definitely still on line for merch until like 10pm. 

By that time he played Freestyle Part II and I think Father Stretch my hands. 

After I missed that I just said **** this extra shirt and went to my seat.

They still had a ton after the show was finished but that line once again was 
sick.gif

Last edited:
So supposedly the Turtle dove v2 is super limited (more limited than og turtle dove)

21k units and wont be on adidas online

drops on dec. 17

Also an all white v2 is dropping march 25

same units as beluga.

Take it for what its worth lol...

So supposedly the Turtle dove v2 is super limited (more limited than og turtle dove)
21k units and wont be on adidas online
drops on dec. 17

Also an all white v2 is dropping march 25
same units as beluga.

Take it for what its worth lol...
21k of TD V2? Is that more or less than CG 750?

Looks like V2 350 are creeping up ... might pull trigger soon ... wifey might kill me lol ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom