ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So supposedly the Turtle dove v2 is super limited (more limited than og turtle dove)

21k units and wont be on adidas online

drops on dec. 17

Also an all white v2 is dropping march 25

same units as beluga.

Take it for what its worth lol...
It will be on adidas online, trust me lol

Ahh ****!!! FedEx actually cares its raining here in miami. Damn box is bigger than I thought
Did they cover your chairs for you too?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
USPS would've left them in the rain

So is it going to be the 29 or 5 ? Maaaan lately I can't even take a **** without having to stress about some yeezys smh 

Yeezy prices are dropping with every release. I feel like people are starting to get Yeezy'd out.

Yeezy prices are dropping with every release. I feel like people are starting to get Yeezy'd out.
Bro they still making about 100% pure profit, out of the shoe, that's still good, unless you're broke af, greedy af, don't have any source of employment and a deception for your parents ... Mark my words 

Bro they still making about 100% pure profit, out of the shoe, that's still good, unless you're broke af, greedy af, don't have any source of employment and a deception for your parents ... Mark my words 
While that is true, I feel like the days of charging 4 figures for a pair of Yeezys are starting to fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom