ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my chocs in and they're too big...Anyone with a size 9 wanna swap for a 10? Let me know!
Damn I have a 9 but need an 8.5! These aren't even bad width-wise, but I swear I've got about an inch in front of my toes. I've concluded these just run long and narrow.

WTF!? Didn't claim? You have to explain.
My girl ended up getting a call back from Packer, but she missed the call.. so she got skipped. Later on, the footlocker app "waitlisted" me.. so in my mind, and in probably every other situation..that's just an L. So, I was just extremely aggravated, and just went to nap at 8 so I can be awake for the middle of the night stuff... I woke up at 1:15 to find that footlocker had bumped me up and I had to confirm my pair, went to confirm.. time expired at 1:00. It had bumped me up at 9:00..only about 30 minutes after I fell out, and expired 15 min before I woke up. I think I have ptsd from this release.

nthat.gif
 Damn, now I'm kinda salty I didn't hit on the Chocs so I could've found a trade like this. Love the Moonrocks.
I should have trade mine as well D: 

I honestly think I'm done with the V1 350s... Just the fact that the V2s are THAT much comfier and the MAIN MAIN MAIN point is that the V2 doesn't bloody up my achilles after every wear lol

I honestly think I'm done with the V1 350s... Just the fact that the V2s are THAT much comfier and the MAIN MAIN MAIN point is that the V2 doesn't bloody up my achilles after every wear lol
MENTIONED THIS WHEN I FIRST WORE MY PB 350S... IT DESTROYED MY ACHILLES HEAL.. ITS THE ONE THING I HAAAAATE ABOUT V1'S 

Hey ladies have been dealing with bloody heels since the advent of....heels. Band-aid and walk it off lol [emoji]128514[/emoji] Real talk though so many folks have been telling me how much better/comfier are the v2s cause of the padding (heel arch) looking to offload my PBs as soon as I snag a black pair of v2s.

I've never even experienced a smidge of discomfort from any of my V1s lol, maybe need to check your size or something. Even wearing them with no show's.

I've never even experienced a smidge of discomfort from any of my V1s lol, maybe need to check your size or something. Even wearing them with no show's.
If i wear them with normal socks there obviously isnt any problem but who wears socks that show with shorts lol

Im starting to like the v2 blacks.. lol should i unload my ds pb and get the new black v2? Hmmmm which is more of a better fit with outfits

Im starting to like the v2 blacks.. lol should i unload my ds pb and get the new black v2? Hmmmm which is more of a better fit with outfits
Black V2's are clean but I wouldn't go as far as dump your PBs unless you have doubles. I'm hoping to grab a pair at retail with Team Munual but if not I will have to pay resale AGAIN. I speculate resale prices will be below $500 since there will way more pairs than the Belugas.

Last edited:
350s are definitely wearable all day. Im wondering if anyone wears their 750s all day. The sides of the heel cup is quite irritating for me. Does the heel stiffness go away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom