ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll find out probably early next week or sunday night. Raffles and **** need to start soon so if it is the 29th they will announce soon.

Thinking about buying a winter and summer pair if there is gonna be 300k pairs...

We'll find out probably early next week or sunday night. Raffles and **** need to start soon so if it is the 29th they will announce soon.

Thinking about buying a winter and summer pair if there is gonna be 300k pairs...
if they are dropping on the 29th.. they're gonna announce it tomorrow most likely. this is supposedly the "semi-GR" pair, wouldnt make sense to announce it literally last minute and not give at least a week's notice ahead of launch.

Last edited:
It would be dope of they randomly showed up on shelves. Being that they are a "semi-GR." Whatever that means?

Last edited:
It would be dope of they randomly showed up on shelves. Being that they are a "semi-GR." Whatever that means?
Semi GR meaning 200-400k pairs according to YM... People are still gonna be taking L's don't you worry..

Random release would suck because all of the foot stores managers would let all their buddies know when it happens and bam all pairs gone

epitome with the raffle for the locals who voted

as for that 29th rumor. it's been posted a couple hours back in this thread.

and yes, won't believe til adidas announces.

Where did it say they're going to release 300k pairs? If so that's awesome! 
nthat.gif

I wont believe YM till Adidas tweets it. They can still change the dates, dont worry.

In other news, yeezy season 3 is coming and im extremely hyped.

Semi GR meaning 200-400k pairs according to YM... People are still gonna be taking L's don't you worry..

Random release would suck because all of the foot stores managers would let all their buddies know when it happens and bam all pairs gone

Is that world wide? What was the total number for the belugas?

atc service site already put 250 for their service for 350 v2 black white? 

should i take it or wait after release? how much do you guys think for the resell of the 350 v2 black white? 

^^^^ I honestly dislike stores that make people buy items for raffle entries.
True.

On the other hand stores and store owners dislike costumers who only show up for yeezy season and then dissapear until  the next release .

laugh.gif

Quick sizing question :

I wear US12 in the og 350s and the V2s. I have narrow feet and calves.

Would you recommend me a US 12 for the choco 750s or a US11 1/2?

I was planing to go for the US12, but now I'm not sure anymore. 
eyes.gif

can anyone help me? i tried checking out the yeezy 750's last saturday and it charged my credit card and all, but i never got a confirmation email. Now, i know that this is an L, but i still haven't gotten my money back?? when will it get back here? 

atc service site already put 250 for their service for 350 v2 black white? 
should i take it or wait after release? how much do you guys think for the resell of the 350 v2 black white? 
I seen 1 for 150 and no matter what if you use atc for Yeezys your basic lyrics paying close to resell

I seen 1 for 150 and no matter what if you use atc for Yeezys your basic lyrics paying close to resell
I still think these black v2s will not reach under $500 for resell...

This c/w imo is easier to wear so more people, including moms and pops,would be willing to buy these instead of the belugas.
No matter how much they make, it will still not meet the demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom