ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
word on the skreet is that the new black v2 is gonna be the first "GR" yeezy
eyes.gif
Yep, and people trying to charge 600 for pre-orders
laugh.gif

People taking $700 for size 6 now, crazy how low the resale value is now for the chocs. Finally this craziness is coming to an end, hopefully.

Last edited:
People taking $700 for size 6 now, crazy how low the resale value is now for the chocs. Finally this craziness is coming to and end, hopefully.

i doubt it, the price will increase on them chocolates
:nerd:

Last edited:
Noob question:

Has there been some cases where the UPC codes on the box and shoe don't match, but are legit? 

Imma have to hope I hit on raffles for these BW's I wont be able to sit in front of a computer on the 29th. 

I wonder if they'll even do the splash page with this many pairs, makes more sense not to use it. These could be up for 4 hours if not

When it comes to getting what you want for retail, its by any means necessary for me... script, bot,or whatever. Resale is almost out the question for me, unless it 100-150ish over retail. All these cats paying 1000-2000 for a 250 or 350 dollar pair of shoes i salute you to the fullest.

Agreed 100% .. couldnt have said it better

That's about the going rate for them nowadays right? Resell price fell hard on them compared to what they were at right after they released
Facts!

Sold my pair for $500 USD.

They were the black pair though.

Sold those and added $300 on top for moonrocks DS the day they launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom