ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The struggle is real when you have no customers.  It's even more real when the broke boys you blame for low resale prices and taking your customers don't have any themselves.

lol... people with their theories on prices jumping up in a few months... how are the triple black 750s doing? they are still barely over 1k after almost a year... maybe ppl finally realize Adidas x Yeezy will keep putting out shoes for the foreseeable future and they can wait to try and cop something newer and wear those or use them to trade for a older model they wanted... filling the market with more and more Yeezys will only drive down demand. The reason why the NA Yeezy was so wild on resale is cz they were limited to 3 colors period... for each model.

The struggle is real when you have no customers.  It's even more real when the broke boys you blame for low resale prices and taking your customers don't have any themselves.
lol... people with their theories on prices jumping up in a few months... how are the triple black 750s doing? they are still barely over 1k after almost a year... maybe ppl finally realize Adidas x Yeezy will keep putting out shoes for the foreseeable future and they can wait to try and cop something newer and wear those or use them to trade for a older model they wanted... filling the market with more and more Yeezys will only drive down demand. The reason why the NA Yeezy was so wild on resale is cz they were limited to 3 colors period... for each model.
Finally, someone that actually has a grasp on what's happening.

Filling the market will definitely not drive down the demand. Filling the market MAY drive down the resale price and that's a big maybe. A perfect example of filling the market yet demand is still high are NMDs. Weekly Adidas releases multiple colorways and they all seem to sell out. Its near impossible to find even a VNDS pair for retail.

Chocs were just never a really well received colorway. That's why resale is coming down so low.

Chocs were just never a really well received colorway. That's why resale is coming down so low.

8wVvgiVkyshrO.gif

i was telling someone that the other day. The masses dont want a brown shoe really.

Like mentioned before. Availability and release frequency is what is killing resale price in general. Color has little to do with it. With every release generally resale prices have trended down. Based on color arguably the triple blacks should be the pair with the highest resale. Price but it's not. What's happening is yeezys are normalizing. The resale market is dominated by enthusiasists. Fact of the matter is after 7,8,9, and 10 releases, whether people want to admit it or not, it gets to a point where even enthusiasists are willing to pay less for the same shoe in a different color, especially if each shoe is a "must have". Add in supply going up, and people reselling going up. Market is flooded. Prices go down. It's got almost nothing to do with the fact that they're brown.

STOCKX JUST ANNOYED ME.. THEY BLOCKED OUT THE OPTION TO LEAVE MY PACKAGE AT A UPS PICKUP LOCATION.. AND THERE'S NO SATURDAY OPTION FOR DELIVERY.. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY PACKAGE IF I HAVE TO WORK A 9-5
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

STOCKX JUST ANNOYED ME.. THEY BLOCKED OUT THE OPTION TO LEAVE MY PACKAGE AT A UPS PICKUP LOCATION.. AND THERE'S NO SATURDAY OPTION FOR DELIVERY.. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY PACKAGE IF I HAVE TO WORK A 9-5 :rolleyes :rolleyes

Doesn't UPS leave a note that you can pre-sign for the next delivery date after the initial delivery attempt or even give you the option to pick up at the UPS location on that note?

Doesn't UPS leave a note that you can pre-sign for the next delivery date after the initial delivery attempt or even give you the option to pick up at the UPS location on that note?
SOMETHING LIKE THAT.. TYPICALLY THE UPS LOCATION IS LIKE A FACTORY WHICH IS A MILLION MILES AWAY. ILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT THE OPTIONS ARE IF I MISS MY PACKAGE TOMORROW. SOMETIMES DEPENDING ON THE WAY THE SENDER SENDS THE PACKAGE, THERE ARE VARIOUS RESTRICTIONS THAT STOP YOU FROM HAVING CERTAIN OPTIONS SO I HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.. I WENT ONLINE TO TRY TO HAVE THEM LEAVE IT AT A UPS PICK UP AROUND THE CORNER AND IT WAS BLOCKED.. COULDNT EVEN CHANGE THE DELIVERY TO SATURDAY THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK..

IF THEY THINK IM TAKING A DAY OFF TO WAIT FOR A BOX THEYRE SMOKING THEIR TRUCK FUEL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom