ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG 750'S FROM STOCKX ON THE WAY.. FINALLY
nthat.gif

NEXT UP.. TRYING TO GET CHOCS FOR AROUND THE MID 600'S
What size?

I think the low price on the 750s is a direct result of a lot of people copping singles with the script instead of big resellers scoring massive pairs. Even Allen Kou didn't cop a ton

I think the low price on the 750s is a direct result of a lot of people copping singles with the script instead of big resellers scoring massive pairs. Even Allen Kou didn't cop a ton
Allen Kuo still trying to ge this money back on his GGs

Just as a quick update, if you google Kolorblind San Diego, it now shows "permanently closed" on google. 

Kolorblind Shoes is recorded closed at this location. If it's incorrectly closed, please report it.

Wonder if anyone had shoes on consignment with them?

​That and I think people are over paying $1,000 plus. The GG's didn't do as well as people thought they would and that was before the script.

Last edited:

Good theory.  

Definitely a larger number of the people that got through on this one were amateur resellers, who are typically unable to hold onto multiple pairs for 1 year+.  As a result, the market is FLOODED with them and people are undercutting each other's lowest asks.  All the while, the usual high-yield resellers are watching from the sidelines with their ***** in their hands.  

It's a fascinating release to be honest.  I think it means that the typical drop in price and then spike upward once the pairs dry up is going to be more extreme on both ends.  These prices are currently comically low, and I think in a couple of months time you are going to see prices higher than you would typically expect.

You guys just refuse to believe that there's only so many people in the world that are willing to pay $1,000 for $350 shoes.

The market will always adjust based on demand. If people were buying CG 750s when they were priced at $1,000 they'd still be priced at $1,000.

Good theory.  

Definitely a larger number of the people that got through on this one were amateur resellers, who are typically unable to hold onto multiple pairs for 1 year+.  As a result, the market is FLOODED with them and people are undercutting each other's lowest asks.  All the while, the usual high-yield resellers are watching from the sidelines with their ***** in their hands.  

It's a fascinating release to be honest.  I think it means that the typical drop in price and then spike upward once the pairs dry up is going to be more extreme on both ends.  These prices are currently comically low, and I think in a couple of months time you are going to see prices higher than you would typically expect.
Yeah I feel like the swing the other way when the market corrects will be big. Just looking at available inventory numbers, there's no reason for any 750 to be below any 350

Good theory.  

Professional resellers want to hold onto stock for a year or more? Sounds like collectors to me. I bet that Allen kid ain't trying to hold on to nothin for a year.

I'm not sure where these 600 prices are coming. I'd add another personal pair for that price. but I sold tow pairs this week for $835 a piece locally. For the most part I don't sell via stockx or grailed or anything and just use eBay for advertisement. I can't stand when buyers hit me up talking about how much I'll make after fees :lol: How much I make after fees is irrevelant cause you weren't planning on paying the eBay asking prices regardless. So with that in mind I don't let buyers beat me up too much. At full asking price on eBay BOTH the buyer and the seller eat the fees. So why should the seller be the one to willing take that hit alone? I always stick to my guns when It comes to that stuff and find a happy medium where the buyer isn't paying as much and I'm not eating fees. I understand dudes want a good deal but luckily I can hold out a bit to find the right buyer.

Professional resellers want to hold onto stock for a year or more? Sounds like collectors to me. I bet that Allen kid ain't trying to hold on to nothin for a year.
laugh.gif
 Well, the GOOD professional resellers hold onto them at least.  Wait until the stock on the resell market dry up, give yourself a date to unload them by, and watch the prices climb.  I agree with you that Allen guy probably sells them off quick, but nothing about what that guy does strikes me as smart. 

Personally, for my extra pair of V2s I'm either sitting on them for a year or when the V3 hype comes (whichever comes first). :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom