ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget Confirmed and SNKRKS and all that, my homie won a pair of size 9 Mag's. :smokin

Nike hand delivered them too.

Does he live close to Nike or something? Looks like they shipped to most people that posted on social media

Imagine if Adidas did charity raffle entries for each yeezy release! :lol:

Last edited:
I just got a pair of V2s I bought off Slang. After comparing them to my retail pair they are definitely fake, but damn are they close. This isn't the old days of wrong patters and shiny boost. If I didn't have the retail V2s I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. Keep your eyes open fam, this isn't a joke.

How did u figure out they were fake?? Was it the orange stripe?

WHAT SIZE DID YOU COP IN GG OR CHOCS? I HAVE THE SAME SIZING AS YOU I THINK.. I WEAR 11 IN TD AND 11.5 IN V2'S
 went TTS on Chocs sz11. Theres a bit of heel slip if the zipper is all the way down, but i feel like a 10.5 might be too tight in the width and toes.

went TTS on Chocs sz11. Theres a bit of heel slip if the zipper is all the way down, but i feel like a 10.5 might be too tight in the width and toes.

Go Tts if you got wider feet. Little toe room but half size down might be too tight while the length is good

Finally tied on my sz 14 in the Beluga v2. It's sooo small. That's depressing. Now I gotta move them to get my money back smdh

Is just me or does the stripe not look bright white. Maybe it's just my screen resolution

It's not bright white. It looks like a light grey but with flash looks white. I've seen the retail pair in person so it's not your screen deceiving you lol. In sunlight it also looks white but indoors it's more of a greyish tone

Last edited:
Is just me or does the stripe not look bright white. Maybe it's just my screen resolution
It's not bright white. It looks like a light grey but with flash looks white. I've seen the retail pair in person so it's not your screen deceiving you lol. In sunlight it also looks white but indoors it's more of a greyish tone
just looks like its not in the light and their is no flash.

Repped. Hopefully I can grab me a pair.

Is your tts 10?

I'm an 10 in UB.
10 in Nike running shoes (Free Runs, Air Max)
9.5 in Jordan 1 (Banneds 2016)
I don't own any NMDs.
I don't own any Yeezys.
9.5 in Vans AuthenticS

Looking to buy Choc 750s.

Thanks for all the help in advance .

Is your tts 10?

I'm an 10 in UB.
10 in Nike running shoes (Free Runs, Air Max)
9.5 in Jordan 1 (Banneds 2016)
I don't own any NMDs.
I don't own any Yeezys.
9.5 in Vans AuthenticS

Looking to buy Choc 750s.

Thanks for all the help in advance .
IMO 10 UB ='s 10 750s

How did u figure out they were fake?? Was it the orange stripe?
Nah, it was the box and the insole. Also my retail and the Slang pair are both size 11 but the Slang pair is an obvious half to full size bigger. The rest of the shoe is 99.9% perfect. Sole is perfect, no dark patch. Knit is perfect and identical in every way to the retail. Laces are identical. Inside of the shoe is identical with the orange stripes, suede stitching cover. Shape is perfect. Oh and the paper shoe trees are made from a slightly stiffer/thicker paper.

Last edited:

Nah, it was the box and the insole. Also my retail and the Slang pair are both size 11 but the Slang pair is an obvious half to full size bigger. The rest of the shoe is 99.9% perfect. Sole is perfect, no dark patch. Knit is perfect and identical in every way to the retail. Laces are identical. Inside of the shoe is identical with the orange stripes, suede stitching cover. Shape is perfect. Oh and the paper shoe trees are made from a slightly stiffer/thicker paper.
Could you post your findings on the LC thread? It would help a lot of others including my self. For some reason one of the tissue paper was way longer then the other shoe.

Go to a local shop if you can and feel a real pair in your hands. The quality is not the same. PK is a little tougher and that nice thin suede on the inside isn't as soft and feels different. Lots of tells with the fakes BUT you'd have to have the fakes in hand to know and felt a real one in person tell the difference. Sorry if that wasn't helpful lol

Last edited:
so now that the kolorblind drama has died down i'll ask again...whats the best way to clean the v2s? took em to see yeezus in the pit and they took a beating, can you just throw em in a pillowcase, cold wash, and air dry like ultra boosts? should i get that crep protect cure kit?

Last edited:

so now that the kolorblind drama has died down i'll ask again...whats the best way to clean the v2s? took em to see yeezus in the pit and they took a beating, can you just throw em in a pillowcase, cold wash, and air dry like ultra boosts?
I would honestly just get a Micro Fiber cloth, Hot/Warm Water and light/mild soap

just get the cloth wet w/ lil soap and clean lightly 

Could you post your findings on the LC thread? It would help a lot of others including my self. For some reason one of the tissue paper was way longer then the other shoe.
Yeah, I am going to take some comparison shots tomorrow or Sunday
Go to a local shop if you can and feel a real pair in your hands. The quality is not the same. PK is a little tougher and that nice thin suede on the inside isn't as soft and feels different. Lots of tells with the fakes BUT you'd have to have the fakes in hand to know and felt a real one in person tell the difference. Sorry if that wasn't helpful lol
On these the material was 100% identical in feel, color and pattern on both the outside and inside of the shoe.

Are those the new batch of fakes? Or were they out on the market early?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom