ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone with V2 and Chocos of the same size line up the soles and see if they are the same. Would be much appreciated...about to pull the trigger on these 750 prices...

How do you guys take care of your 750s? Do you use impregnation spray or even repellent spray like Crep Protect (or both)?

Clean them regularly or not too often to save the leather? Or have you made some (bad) experiences?

Thanks in advance guys!

How do you guys take care of your 750s? Do you use impregnation spray or even repellent spray like Crep Protect (or both)?
Clean them regularly or not too often to save the leather? Or have you made some (bad) experiences?
Thanks in advance guys!
I rarely get my shoes dirty so I don't bother with suede protector. I don't trust the long term affects of those products.

If you ask most people in this thread how to protect them they will probably say by keeping them in the box and never wearing them other than on the carpet for IG props lol.

I rarely get my shoes dirty so I don't bother with suede protector. I don't trust the long term affects of those products.

If you ask most people in this thread how to protect them they will probably say by keeping them in the box and never wearing them other than on the carpet for IG props lol.
roll.gif
I love the FS posts with "only worn for a little while in my house"

Thanks in advance guys!
I dont put any products on any shoes i own, and i only clean with soap and water.

LMAO

UPDATE ON STOCKX.. MY UPS PACKAGE GOT MOVED TO MONDAY INSTEAD OF TODAY BUT I CALLED UPS TO SEE WHAT I COULD DO SINCE STOCKX WONT LET ME ROUTE THE SHOES TO A UPS PICK UP LOCATION.

UPS TOLD ME IM SOL BC ITS UP TO THE SHIPPER AND I HAVE TO CONTACT THEM.. I EMAILED STOCKX AND THEY BASICALLY SAID "WE DONT ALLOW REROUTING BUT ITS INSURED IN CASE YOU MISS IT SO ITS ALL GOOD!"

BUT ITS NOT ALL GOOD.. INSURANCE IS AWESOME AND ALL BUT THE GOAL IS TO GET MY SHOES NOT WATCH IT SIT AROUND IN INSURANCE LAND ON UPS'S TRACKING UPDATES.. WTH. I EMAILED THEM BACK ASKING FOR OPTIONS.. IDK WHAT TO DO EXCEPT WAIT FOR THE SHOES TO COME AND USE THE NOTICE TO SEE IF ILL GET A NEW SET OF OPTIONS ONCE I MISS THE PACKAGE.

I GET WHY STOCKX DOESNT WANT REROUTING BUT THIS IS ******ED FOR ANYONE THAT WORKS 9-5 AND ISNT AT HOME WATCHING TV WAITING FOR MAILMEN.. WHATEVER HAPPENS IM POSITIVE THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM DEALING WITH STOCKX

UPDATE ON STOCKX.. MY UPS PACKAGE GOT MOVED TO MONDAY INSTEAD OF TODAY BUT I CALLED UPS TO SEE WHAT I COULD DO SINCE STOCKX WONT LET ME ROUTE THE SHOES TO A UPS PICK UP LOCATION.

UPS TOLD ME IM SOL BC ITS UP TO THE SHIPPER AND I HAVE TO CONTACT THEM.. I EMAILED STOCKX AND THEY BASICALLY SAID "WE DONT ALLOW REROUTING BUT ITS INSURED IN CASE YOU MISS IT SO ITS ALL GOOD!"

BUT ITS NOT ALL GOOD.. INSURANCE IS AWESOME AND ALL BUT THE GOAL IS TO GET MY SHOES NOT WATCH IT SIT AROUND IN INSURANCE LAND ON UPS'S TRACKING UPDATES.. WTH. I EMAILED THEM BACK ASKING FOR OPTIONS.. IDK WHAT TO DO EXCEPT WAIT FOR THE SHOES TO COME AND USE THE NOTICE TO SEE IF ILL GET A NEW SET OF OPTIONS ONCE I MISS THE PACKAGE.

I GET WHY STOCKX DOESNT WANT REROUTING BUT THIS IS ******ED FOR ANYONE THAT WORKS 9-5 AND ISNT AT HOME WATCHING TV WAITING FOR MAILMEN.. WHATEVER HAPPENS IM POSITIVE THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM DEALING WITH STOCKX
Im confused, is it sign and deliever or drop off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom