ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tryin to get rid of my 2016 PB 350s how much y'all think i can get for em? Worn about 5x

N how much are 750s now the real price not fc prices :lol:

Last edited:
Just got my pair in today, scooped them up for under $700.

Glad I took the risk and .5 down, they fit perfect/snug with a little room in the front. 

That how much Chocs are going for? I have an extra pair that I was probably going to sell since I need to upgrade my trash MBP. :smh:

Soooooo happy to finally have these.

Gonna get alot of burn this winter

Good stuff my man. I actually loved these boots but not enough to pay that retail price. It's a great, great winter boot.

I know this might not be yeezy boost RELATED....

Anyone got their pablo supply stuff shipped yet?

Mine just shipped today. Berlin Ultralight Beam shirt if you're wondering.

Does the Saint Pablo show @ The Forum have any outside shops? I went to a show in Oakland but some of the merch that they have here in SoCal is much nicer than what I had up there. If anything, hopefully they'll still have that new stuff when they make their way up for Sacramento for my second round.

I'm woke
smokin.gif

That how much Chocs are going for? I have an extra pair that I was probably going to sell since I need to upgrade my trash MBP.
mean.gif

Good stuff my man. I actually loved these boots but not enough to pay that retail price. It's a great, great winter boot.
​As of now yes. Seen them in the high 5's and mid 6's lately.

Can anyone help me out? My girlfriend has the yeezy boost pirate black 2.0 in bae size 36. But the box label has a women on it, Instead of a guy. Is that possible? she claimed that she bought it at the release in germany Adidas store.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out? My girlfriend has the yeezy boost pirate black 2.0 in bae size 36. But the box label has a women on it, Instead of a guy. Is that possible? she claimed that she bought it at the release in germany Adidas store.

Never heard of that before

Post in the legit check thread and somebody can check them out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom