ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made $10 swapping a V2 for a Choc. 750
nerd.gif
Tell the person that had the choc's I have a bridge to sell them

Soooooo happy to finally have these.

Gonna get alot of burn this winter
nice pickup, got a pair last year when they dropped and got a lot of wear out of them, hell i even broke them out again last week again and was wearin them yesterday. cant wait for the 1050
Thanks b. Very surprising comfortable too 

I'd love to get a pair but I'm not willing to pay more than $400. With that said lll probably never get a pair lol.

Good stuff my man. I actually loved these boots but not enough to pay that retail price. It's a great, great winter boot.
I def wasnt willing to pay box price. My friend gave me a great price for these. I had to jump on them

guess ill be more aware with paypal now and start doing it cash only

Last edited:

Thanks b. Very surprising comfortable too 

I def wasnt willing to pay box price. My friend gave me a great price for these. I had to jump on them
i think hervia or somewhere was doing below retail for the szn 1 boots during release time. doubled up on the moonrocks and oxford tans and sold the oxford for above retail to make my below retail even cheaper. honestly really useful for nyc winters

My 350 V2 shipped today from StockX .. I hope I like them more in person and that they as comfortable as some people say they are ... am really picky with box condition and paper wrap that comes in box hope everything goes well lol

My 350 V2 shipped today from StockX .. I hope I like them more in person and that they as comfortable as some people say they are ... am really picky with box condition and paper wrap that comes in box hope everything goes well lol

By far the most comfortable shoe I own right now, you won't be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom