ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you are going to try for all 3 color ways? Im really hoping for a W on the green and red ones so I can wear one of each on each foot and be festive and ****.

Hoping resell is 500+ so i don't have to pay out of pocket for my pairs

honestly for the v2, I want the supposedly semi gr black white, nice and simple and goes with alot like my pirate blacks

I talked a reseller down to $700 for the Chocolate 750s on eBay, but I'm not going to pull the trigger. Dude is a noob with 2+ positive feedback. I don't want to chance it.

Looks like @xCautioNx  added my legit vs fake 350 V2 comparison to the front page. Take a look if you are trying to verify your pair
Crazy how close those are.  Hopefully your comparison helps out a lot of people from making mistakes on these.

I try to help out the masses with info on this site and always appreciate when I see someone else taking time out of their day to help others. Good work man.  Repped.  

I talked a reseller down to $700 for the Chocolate 750s on eBay, but I'm not going to pull the trigger. Dude is a noob with 2+ positive feedback. I don't want to chance it.

Gotta risk it to get the biscuit. Some of my best deals have been through "shady" ebay sellers. Your call.

My 350 V2 Beluga size 11 ,arrived today from stock x, ordered oct 25th.. I went .5 size up and glad I did these fit a lot more snug then 350 v1 and I have a lil space which like ... haven't fully worn them looking to break them in this weekend .

View media item 2219428View media item 2219429View media item 2219430View media item 2219431View media item 2219432View media item 2219433View media item 2219435View media item 2219436View media item 2219437View media item 2219441View media item 2219442

Follow up email from Barneys asking for size and credit card and security code, calling them cause that's kind of sus to ask over email
For for the first email they asked for a number to reach you at right? Then 2nd email they asked for size and CC? Let me know how it goes cause I got the 1st email about winning and asking for a phone #

Kudos to @hipstermike for also sharing my skepticism... It was very odd the email and the procedure. From Barneys NY, a very well known & sophisticated brand that gets more inventory of certain brands than the Brand stores themselves (which is insane to me) I expect a more formal procedure.

Personlly I dont care too much as long as it's legit. 

When their's money and hype/demand involved, theirs scammers and they're very creative these days.

TBH, as a "cyber" expert (as well), I can spoof email and phone #s and run a sorta scam like this, which is why my personal alerts went up.

Especailly when NTfam several days ago said they received calls from Barneys already! Now all these days later, we're receiving just emails (not upfront calls) with a sketch process...

We're all very grateful, just being cautious
how long did it take for them to call you after you gave them your number? 

What's up with the barney's raffle? Did they do another raffle? Or did i miss something?
they've been contacting people throughout the week through various means of communication, one NTer has gotten their pair already after call on Monday, a few of us got emails today.

Looks like @xCautioNx
 added my legit vs fake 350 V2 comparison to the front page. Take a look if you are trying to verify your pair

thanks for the comparison! repped

crazy how close those are. if you saw those on foot it'd be damn near impossible to know

Last edited:

Good job, those fakes are really good too- only a couple differences that can be seen without going into a lot of detail
Yeah for real. I can only imagine if you don't have a legit pair in hand to compare 

Crazy how close they are. 

Did you get your $300 back from the seller?
I know. Before I wrote that up I sent the pics to Slang and they sent me a label to send them back so it should be all good.

Crazy how close those are.  Hopefully your comparison helps out a lot of people from making mistakes on these.

I try to help out the masses with info on this site and always appreciate when I see someone else taking time out of their day to help others. Good work man.  Repped.  
Thanks. Yeah i really hope it can help because I can see a lot of people getting duped with these next level fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom