ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man y'all are annoying, you won a pair of yeezys. At least give it a week before you start asking a million questions
customer service is their job, It's fair for a customer to ask about an order which they've received no info on days later, not to mention she was unprofessional in her answer to my one question, not a million.
it's called have something in place, a procedure, a business process etc etc..

People have been reporting all sorts of things... Getting called and providign info over, having to email CC info...only email correspondence...ppl getting winning email but not getting any response over a day or 2 etc...

Person "in charge" is very blunt, short, uninformative ...really all over the place and she could easily mess things up for a lot of ppl

e.g., charge ppl CC's to other ppl, ppl being charged and never recieving any product, not being charged and receving product, product shipped to wrong addresses, ppl receving multple products (yay them)

point is a number of things can happen when its being run the way it is.

patience is fine if ppl are given a timeline, but most arent or timelines given by them have passed

I'm happy to be in this position, I won the raffle (which wasn't free, still had to pay 400$ for them) and it's not a "free" 400-500$ profit if i wear them is it? I simply called and asked for any info about my pair after days of being told that i would receive tracking info, which I didn't. I think 4 days without any info is being patient, you disagree and according to you, waiting 1 week is an acceptable time to reach out to customer service. Bottom line is that only 1 person that I know of have received their shoes from Barneys, while many haven't and you're comments aren't needed.

I'm happy to be in this position, I won the raffle (which wasn't free, still had to pay 400$ for them) and it's not a "free" 400-500$ profit if i wear them is it? I simply called and asked for any info about my pair after days of being told that i would receive tracking info, which I didn't. I think 4 days without any info is being patient, you disagree and according to you, waiting 1 week is an acceptable time to reach out to customer service. Bottom line is that only 1 person that I know of have received their shoes from Barneys, while many haven't and you're comments aren't needed.
When nters start bugging about shipping right after they copped something (not you in particular) those comments are needed :lol:

Of course comments are expected, that is not what i said, but calling people annoying, telling them to "RELAX" is not needed. For the lucky people who won the raffle communication with Barneys has been all over the place and the majority have no information about their pair at all, which warrants a customer to reach out to a CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, whose job is to solely provide customer service to the paying customer in a professional manner.

Of course comments are expected, that is not what i said, but calling people annoying, telling them to "RELAX" is not needed. For the lucky people who won the raffle communication with Barneys has been all over the place and the majority have no information about their pair at all, which warrants a customer to reach out to a CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, whose job is to solely provide customer service to the paying customer in a professional manner.
That's why I feel bad for the person they put in charge of the raffle, her title has nothing to do with sales or shoes

What did you pay for??

It's a free raffle?

Roll up! 
nthat.gif

Barney's winners, I emailed Nicola and she (he?) said I'll be getting an email with shipping and tracking by tomorrow. I'm sure it's the same for everyone else

Barney's winners, I emailed Nicola and she (he?) said I'll be getting an email with shipping and tracking by tomorrow. I'm sure it's the same for everyone else
Yeah she emailed my wife when she confirmed the order was placed and said we should get tracking soon.

hmm Nicola still hasnt emailed me back yet.. no size selected or payment done yet 

Last edited:
After four days and multiple occasions of hounding. My pair comes in Tuesday. They're using FedEx home delivery if anyone's curious

DIDNT WIN AT ALL FROM BARNEYS.. SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF PPL HIT. I DONT THINK ASKING A FEW DAYS LATER IS A PROBLEM EITHER.. IT'S DEF NOT EVERYONE BUT YEEZY THREADS ARE FULL OF JERKS. CONGRATS TO WINNERS.. I'D LOVE THE CHOCS FOR CLOSE TO RETAIL

Like I said, had to hound Nicola for it. She was pissed but it worked. She emailed receipt and tracking manually. I think we're not getting anything online because it's like an in store receipt. Probably processing all the orders on their in store cash register

Last edited:
Like I said, had to hound Nicola for it. She was pissed but it worked. She emailed receipt and tracking manually. I think we're not getting anything online because it's like an in store receipt. Probably processing all the orders on their in store cash register
how did you get in touch with her? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom