ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're doing stuff like that doubling up isn't helping you.
Not my pics obviously lol. Was just saying the PB's aren't entirely indestructible. 

I still wear my first pair of TDs's since release day. I even wear them in rain/snow. Like you said, 350's are too comfortable to not wear them. I find them more comfortable than UB's because I like the forgiving stretchy primeknit. 

They aren't indestructible but I wear mines regularly and my boy only wears his occasionally. When you put them side to side it looks like we wore it the same amount of time and I literally beat mines to the ground.

Not my pics obviously lol. Was just saying the PB's aren't entirely indestructible. 

I still wear my first pair of TDs's since release day. I even wear them in rain/snow. Like you said, 350's are too comfortable to not wear them. I find them more comfortable than UB's because I like the forgiving stretchy primeknit. 

Exactly how I feel. Obviously I didn't mean that they could be run through a paper shredder and come out unscathed, but as far as sneakers that require a double-up go, these are way at the bottom of the list. Both the upper and lower are easily cleaned They don't stain. They don't crease. The air bubble won't pop. I can't think of a reason for a double up unless you plan on being attacked by a grizzly bear.

Last edited:
They aren't indestructible but I wear mines regularly and my boy only wears his occasionally. When you put them side to side it looks like we wore it the same amount of time and I literally beat mines to the ground.

Moonrocks are definitely not indestructible either , wore mine several items and the stitching on the sick liner is falling apart. Adidas really needs better QC for the yeezy line.

lol some people double up for other reasons
wink.gif
. I quintupled up. 

Wish something official would be posted by adidas kanyne **** by Kim and gives us a pic and some concrete info

wow, does anyone actually wear their shoes anymore? or does everyone just buy all these shoes and just "keep them on ice" smh.....i personally were all my shoes whether they're limited or worth a lot of money. no point of having shoes if they've never touched the ground lol.....

haha yea all these peeps on here with all these pairs but have never even actually wore their pairs, like whats the point? unless you cop just for the sole purpose of reselling, wear your god damn shoes. its like buying a car just to be a garage queen, f that drive that ish like you stole it!

Last edited:
Got my OT maybe a little over 2 weeks ago and wore em like 6 times already. :lol:

Dont think a Nike has touched my feet in weeks, been all Dooms, UB and 350's.

All aboard the 3 stripes train. :lol:

gotta order extra meal so those who are starving will continue to starve 

not srs.

I wear my pairs. Have posted pics before too. 

Last edited:
^ I was gonna say fam, "that is harsh." :lol:

But, it is the sad truth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom