ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol fyi, I didn't resell any of my pairs and I don't resell. I keep a DS set of all the 350, and rock the remaining pairs. And when those fall apart, I just un-DS another pair. 

Please let these be a huge release

I still have no chance but I do want these

lol fyi, I didn't resell any of my pairs and I don't resell. I keep a DS set of all the 350, and rock the remaining pairs. And when those fall apart, I just un-DS another pair. 
Wasn't singling you out fam. You're good people's :wink:

I was referring to the resellers.

Last edited:

dont need to explain yourself... do what you want bro
Wasn't singling you out fam. You're good people's
wink.gif

I was referring to the resellers.
lol don't worry, I wasn't feeling attacked or trying to defend myself. People who know me know I don't cop to resell and I wear my kicks. I actually hiked the El Yunque forest in Puerto Rico in my PB's. Again, its because they're comfortable and I have spares so even more reason for me to rock 350's daily and beat it up. I was the one that was saying to wear your kicks lol 

Last edited:
Theres a difference between wearing your kicks and trying to make a statement wearing 350's on a hike. :lol:

Thats like wearing basketball shoes for a 5k run. You COULD do it, but why not wear running shoes? :lol:

vinotwofour vinotwofour After I read what I posted, it sounded bad. My apologies fam.

I do the same with a shoe that I like. I'll buy multiples in case they stop making them, especially if they are super comfortable.

"double the amount of pairs compared to the first “Pirate Black” release"  

Yall need to stop acting like this ruins it for resellers 
laugh.gif

I'm betting we don't see the next Yeezy shoe until the show on 2/11. No point in speculating until then.

Im not debating that, its the fact that any running/lifestyle shoe would be the LAST shoe id pick for a hike. Did you not get the running/basketball shoe analogy?

yea wasn't trying to single anyone out at all but was reading a lot of comments like "I haven't even worn any of my pairs, i need to throw my so and so pair on, how do they hold up i haven't tried mine on yet"  like *****? wear them and find out....my apologies if I'm offending anyone lol

yea wasn't trying to single anyone out at all but was reading a lot of comments like "I haven't even worn any of my pairs, i need to throw my so and so pair on, how do they hold up i haven't tried mine on yet"  like *****? wear them and find out....my apologies if I'm offending anyone lol

I am deeply offended and will be reporting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom