ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly just put in enough work youll get it. But dont be too dedicated to the cause bc if you dont cop youll get angry. Just like me on GG 750s....

Happy i got my chocolates tho.....

Belugas too..

where did you hear surprise release? ADC has never done that, ever.
Rumors aplenty. I want to believe it, but the parley UBs drop tomorrow- not sure if adc would have both on the same day. I'll probably miss it if there is a suprrise drop anyways, i'll be at work

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the PabloSupply.com thread if there is one. I got some real interesting info about them if anyone is interested. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the PabloSupply.com thread if there is one. I got some real interesting info about them if anyone is interested. 
I think there has been some things posted in here but it does not have its own thread.  I am interested in the info as well.

Here you go. 

I just got a free Satin Bomber from them... Heres the story. I Bought it when the site dropped. I got it a few weeks ago. 

It was dirty the "pablo" on the back was all splotchy like they were trying to get as many screened before they get caught.

so I took pics and sent them to their email.

Back and forth a couple times. 

They asked if I want a exchange or refund. 

I said refund.

They said "we are trying to figure out how to process returns." 

FastForward 8-9 days. No communication.

I write an email stating I am waiting to return the item and get my money back. 

They said no need to return the item and that they just refunded the charge and to keep the Jacket. !!!!!

Woooo, I have a Fake Pablo Satin Bomber!!!!! For free!

Or they just making so much loot they could care less about $300 for the jacket. Regardless its FREE

interested in seeing how 750s look in chinos. grey gums still goat imo. STILL would prefer if 750s were more of a mid.

IN for infrared & copper V2s (especially copper i don't see those getting as much love and I love the combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom