ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need all 4 of the next releases.

Green and white stripes are probably my favorites. Followed by copper and the red is firmly at the bottom of my list

starting to get the nmd vibe....at least the v1's were all unique colors in their entirety. Now all we have is a quick switcheroo of the thread and bam another release is born. Basically just feel like it's a step towards becoming a run of the mill shoe. The minute I see yellow, blue and other colors pop up, I'm done with v2's.

starting to get the nmd vibe....at least the v1's were all unique colors in their entirety. Now all we have is a quick switcheroo of the thread and bam another release is born. Basically just feel like it's a step towards becoming a run of the mill shoe. The minute I see yellow, blue and other colors pop up, I'm done with v2's.
I hear this. This triple colorway drop is wack to me. However I tried belugas on and man they are comfy. I'd like a pair to beat.

Probably the same as the NMD human race, think it was like very 5 min or so they had a new one... it hurt taking 5 l's in a row 

Cool so you only care about the hype, not the model.

More pairs for us.

Cool so you only care about the hype, not the model.

More pairs for us.
The endless discussion of "you only care about the hype"...sigh...I stated my case by comparing them to what I liked about the v1....and I do own the v2 by the way. Also what in the world is wrong with caring about the hype anyway?  A shoe without hype is just a shoe. No one is on a dedicated sneaker website to talk about just a shoe. Enjoy your AF1s, Chucks and Vans forums my friend.

I'm trying to cop all 3 to wear lol I like the black out and the splash of colour. It keeps it simple with something to catch the eye. I'm really waiting for the TD V2s though

Sorry to say but even with hype a shoe is literally just a shoe, made from various textiles

Last edited:
Since the 23rd is RD does that mean that confirmed app drop would be the Monday the 21st?

Last edited:
Def believe it now coming from you.

laugh.gif

My bday is the 20th, if its true then hopefully I get some luck going my way. Really want the copper or green's.

Question is, with 3 different colors coming out, will the people buying them to wear really try to get all 3 colors? Of course resellers will try to pile up, but will the wearers pay resell for each? Its such a minimal difference as opposed to say the Human Race pack with each shoe overall being a different color whereas these are just the stripe.

Hopefully resale doesnt go crazy cause of this.
Bday on the 21st, Scorpio's alive in here.

Last edited:
Nah don't play him like that, there's nothing wrong with not wanting to wear a shoe that seems to start getting uninspired colorways. These colorways are WEAK.
What is an uninspired colorway? :lol:
Yo, let's release plain black with just a different colored stripe and hey, why don't we just drop the same day.

Yeah fam, thats uninspired. #everyonewhowantsyeezys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom