ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been takin' Ls on every Yeezy release. Hopefully I can eat on the next drop 
nerd.gif

If anyone doesn't mind answering, like how much effort do you have to put in order to cop a pair?  Also is it worth it in your opinion?

I only ask because I still love sneakers, but i'm not going through a million hoops and hurdles for a shoe I genuinely would like to wear.  Reselling is a different discussion altogether.

If anyone doesn't mind answering, like how much effort do you have to put in order to cop a pair?  Also is it worth it in your opinion?

I only ask because I still love sneakers, but i'm not going through a million hoops and hurdles for a shoe I genuinely would like to wear.  Reselling is a different discussion altogether.
It ain't how much effort it's channeling the effort to the right place

Those are corny af.

You should have thrown a pair of Fendi's or Kenzo's or even Valentino's sneakers, not because Gucci is Gucci means they do good sneakers, and most of the times, at least in France, you'll see people from the cité banlieue, the projects I meant,  rocking these because of the stunt of a Gucci, looking equally fly as an orthopedic neck. 

As far as high end sneakers, I love these:

Want a pair to go with my breds, also a pair of MMM GATs and also a pair of CP. I think for anyone into fashion/streetwear, those are staples.

As far as high end sneakers, I love these:

Want a pair to go with my breds, also a pair of MMM GATs and also a pair of CP. I think for anyone into fashion/streetwear, those are staples.
Mostly streetwear, you don't see these popping in the Sartorialist feed or similar whatsoever. 

They look alright too much Jordan-ish for my taste 

Mostly streetwear, you don't see these popping in the Sartorialist feed or similar whatsoever. 

They look alright too much Jordan-ish for my taste 
I think that's the reason I like them lol. Wife gave the ok to buy one of my grails by years end, so we will either get matching Vibergs or she will get the Vibergs and I will get my Hender Scheme 4s finally.

It ain't how much effort it's channeling the effort to the right place
Nah it's all luck, euro sites, and resell. Cut this effort crap out
Just saying, I think I was watching ASneakerLife's video and the guy basically said the only way you're getting a pair of 350 Boost online is if you have a bot.

If you're reselling, cool, but I'm not willing to do that.  Much rather camp out and take my chances there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom