ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see if any one will share codes in here like the black toes thread, I doubt it, because folks in here selfish

Big deal bro, just shoes

Matters to some. I mean some people feel slighted when a person wins from state alway at they local FTL knowing dang well they wouldn't drive for a raffle tix.

But most codes are shared via pm tho. FA here had 6 unclaimed chocolates. Why cause dudes win in FLA and knowing damn well they weren't riding up to ATL prob.

So better to ask someone to PM you a code. More likely to get it. I share my codes via pm or in the Atlanta thread

Matters to some. I mean some people feel slighted when a person wins from state alway at they local FTL knowing dang well they wouldn't drive for a raffle tix.

But most codes are shared via pm tho. FA here had 6 unclaimed chocolates. Why cause dudes win in FLA and knowing damn well they weren't riding up to ATL prob.

So better to ask someone to PM you a code. More likely to get it. I share my codes via pm or in the Atlanta thread

boi i'd make that drive ATL not even that far form Orlando

Managers at the foot stores are pushing the beacon and will do as much as they can from letting the customers find out the code. Atleast that was my experience with the black toes. They spent 5 mins trying to get my beacon to register and then took my phone to manually enter the code.

Wish the green pair was more of a dark olive\army. Wonder if we'll get another 750 to compete with Xmas releases [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom