ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managers at the foot stores are pushing the beacon and will do as much as they can from letting the customers find out the code. Atleast that was my experience with the black toes. They spent 5 mins trying to get my beacon to register and then took my phone to manually enter the code.

I'm sure they aren't fans of code sharing. One of the reasons for check in is to get foot traffic into the stores. If they can share the code outside of that then there is no incentive on that end.

Also to make sure locals win

That's how FTL sees it

I wonder if FTL, FA and Champs are using the regular app. Looks like there might be a special  "Yeezy WOG App" or "Yeezy v2 app" 

Yzy Szn 
nerd.gif

I'm sure they aren't fans of code sharing. One of the reasons for check in is to get foot traffic into the stores. If they can share the code outside of that then there is no incentive on that end.

Also to make sure locals win

That's how FTL sees it
+1

Remember that these managers are bonused based on store performance. If they get even 1 more person that comes in for a code to buy something, then they are ahead.

Soooo, because i live in the netherlands, that means i cannot participate in any footlocker approved or adidas confirmed? well that sucks

I'll be giving the NJ store codes through PM as I did for the 750s.. still think the CG were much more limited than these, so don't stress yourselves out. At least more than 2 stores in the US getting them...

How the hell are they only $600 resell.. smh [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just finished my raffles. My local champs and footlocker don't even have the yeezys in the back yet or in the manifest. One ticket per colorway

I'll be giving the NJ store codes through PM as I did for the 750s.. still think the CG were much more limited than these, so don't stress yourselves out. At least more than 2 stores in the US getting them...

How the hell are they only $600 resell.. smh [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Thanks for hooking up the nj folks, need NYC folks to do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom