ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up for all three. Location spoofer worked, it let me sign up, but says I'm not in the zone after signing up. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I think the app is all messed up or something.
​You don't have to be in the zone to sign up.

Yeah you don't have to be in the zone for sign up. It just tells you the zone is available within your account address. I'll be damned to drive to get to the zone for both.

ohhh my size 
nerd.gif

Good luck man! 

Here in Europe we haven´t the App confirmed ,  
mean.gif
 wtf Adidas!!!!!

champs, FL, etc...neither

(Eu is the 3er world?)

Last edited:
So the Footaction near me is receiving these for the first time ever (we don't even get pk NMD's or GR Jordan's). Is it confirmed the in-store releases are going to be raffles? I can't imagine a release of this caliber being FCFS

So the Footaction near me is receiving these for the first time ever (we don't even get pk NMD's or GR Jordan's). Is it confirmed the in-store releases are going to be raffles? I can't imagine a release of this caliber being FCFS

It states the release procedure right next to it. FCFS, Sweepstakes (Raffle), or App System

Maybe the app will launch for your area

It's app res for all the stores here in LA

Anyone else having this problem?
Signed up for 3 different locations but only one showing?
cause only one store near you is getting them / using the app.

Edit : just read your post again. try closing the app completely and signing in and out.

Last edited:
Smh Im worried about going for a 11.5 this time around. 11.5s are usually less available than 11s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom