ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when do you have to be in the zone for the confirmed app? Sorry if this has been asked, I signed up, just not sure when I'd have to be in the zone

So when do you have to be in the zone for the confirmed app? Sorry if this has been asked, I signed up, just not sure when I'd have to be in the zone
When reservations open on Monday. Last couple drops have been at 4PM EST.

i wonder will the FTL app let you hit on all three? if so i guess the will spread it out via locations selected

Just got my one ticket for in person at footlocker and just a warning the color is MINT!!

The manager told me the box even says MINT. it is not an olive he said in the light it looks very light green.

I stuck with it as my color but im thinking i should have went copper now because i wanted a darker color not red or mint

Also are we supposed to get an email from confirmed when we have selected our shoes. it says ive signed up but didn't get an email notification for it

Just got my one ticket for in person at footlocker and just a warning the color is MINT!!

The manager told me the box even says MINT. it is not an olive he said in the light it looks very light green.

I stuck with it as my color but im thinking i should have went copper now because i wanted a darker color not red or mint

Also are we supposed to get an email from confirmed when we have selected our shoes. it says ive signed up but didn't get an email notification for it

a ticket for footlocker? are you in nyc? Looks like all the stores in NYC are doing it via app.

Also, App reservation > tickets

uhh yeah.. just in case i dont get the color i want. at least if i can hit a different color, i can always trade

End Launches registration is up guys. Also, CS tweeted that the shoes will be up later today on the app

Gonna go sign up for a raffle after work today.  My preference is green > copper > red.  I'll probably get nothing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom